Wildlife prints

T

troutcrk

I am just finishing my new office and looking for some wildlife prints for the wall. I am having a hard time finding options. In my house, i have kings dirty dozen and mag seven... Kinda looking for something different or original. Any ideas of where to look would be appreciated!

Trout cork
"Livin the Dream"

Thanks for the reply...also looking for pictures, although the grand slam print is awesome!
Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

They are spendy but Leon Parsons paintings are hands down the best. Look into him I love his stuff.

Look up Fred Lucas .....he has some awesome elk panitings/sketchings. He passed away recently so they are going to be harder to come by. Good luck!

I would say Leon Parsons as well that guy is an amazing artist, I love how he hides things in his paintings, its always fun to look at a new parsons and find all the hiden details!

I've got black and white, Graphite, Giclee prints and originals available. Don't have a huge selection yet, but I am working on it. Another option would be a custom original, one of a kind piece.

Here are a few examples

i-tK2nFwF-M.jpg

i-CBb4NKw-M.jpg

i-5zDGJnd-M.jpg

Heres my website
web.mac.com/chadspalding

Thanks, Chad

Chad

Those are really cool. Black and white hadn't crossed my mind until I saw these. Very nice pieces.

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

You really should check out Manuel and Tom Mansanarez. They are amazing. I have several of Brent Todds prints and really like them.

I have Leon Parson prints if you are interested.Many of his are no longer available as they sell out quickly.

I've got a Brent Todd Wyoming's Living Legends featuring Popeye, Galiath, and Morty that I'd sell you. PM me if you're interested.

Yelum

For pheasants
look at Jim Hautman
Back forty print.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I have bought the California Duck stamp print for the past 32 years and all are the #19 print in each year. They are throughout the offices in my business. So as I walk through the offices I can always see ducks.

If you are looking for "something different or original" check with Tony.

If not, more props for Leon Parson and No Tellum series.

I've got several prints by Parsons and both the Mansanarezes --- all top notch!
Have you ever thought of something in the horse pack-in genre? Jim Tschetter out of Farmington, N. Mex. has some sweet stuff
(www.tschetterstudios.com).

If you're a trout enthusiast, a fellow who went to my daughter's high school paints images that'll knock your socks off! Tim Johnson lives up in the Provo area (I think) --- check out a few of his prints >>> http://www.azflyandtie.com/flyforum/showthread.php?t=5707. You can reach him at: [email protected] with any questions. On a more personal note, Tim will even paint an original for you from a photo of your landed fish.

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Some of my favorites are my Terry Redlin's. Might be a little hard to find, his last print came out a couple of years ago, but I'm sure there are still a lot of people that have them hanging in their homes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom