Will American Pharoah win TC?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
What are your thoughts. This horse can run. After winning the Kentucky Derby come from behind on the outside. Then winning the Preakness from start to finish by 7 lengths. Even if this horse has no tail and they spelled his name wrong he has a shot at the TC. Ya got to love a TC contender even if it hasn't been won in nearly 40 years. I am thinking he will win. Rutnbuck

The biggest threat will be the fresh horses he will have to face. The horses that he beat in the Derby and Preakness are not in his class, but fresh legs at 1-1/2 miles could beat him

No 3 year old horses have raced a 1.5 miles until the Belmont. That is what makes the triple crown so hard.

Barring something weird, I say it's
the best shot in years.

Long damned race at Belmomt.
Mile and a half is a ton.

He seams suited to the distance.

Watch out for Fireing Line.
Gary Stevens could take it all away.

Gary is a bad ass.

Just like in the past several attempts, a rested horse that is built for the long race will upset the favorite. It's always a great race to bet against the horse going for the TC.

AP has won with some pretty slow times. The competition has been weak this year. His Preakness win was the slowest since 1950.

He's not a great horse. I don't see him winning the Belmont.

Dry boot will be jockey on tristate. He is the favorite. He is not a horse but since he is a horse's a$$ they will let him run. He says he will win and he is never wrong.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya the Preakness was slow but they were in a foot of mud. I think that the only reason he won was the other horses were getting mud in their faces and couldn't handle it. I don't think he has it for the TC but I hope he can.

I was 10 yrs old the last time it happened. Never thought I'd see it again. Tip of the cap to American Pharaoh. Takes a helluva horse to do what he's done!

It ended as I predicted and sure it would, and due to a number of various wagers I have 1/2 a new ATV paid for :)

I Won some Cash today!

And F'er!

I Ain't Wasting it on 1/2 an ATV!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

762ap.jpg

"Thank you thank you. Now can you please get off my back so I can watch the Stanley Cup Finals? Go Blackhawks. ..........and no more women's softball on ESPN either! What a travesty."

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>AP has won with some pretty
>slow times. The competition has
>been weak this year. His
>Preakness win was the slowest
>since 1950.
>
>He's not a great horse. I
>don't see him winning the
>Belmont. His time was the sixth fastest in Belmont history. mtmuley

Go Bolts! Nothing against the Blackhawks ,,,, cept Saad and Shaw

I think Yzerman has put together a good team

Blackhawks are a hard team to beat but, Yzerman is on the way with this bunch of kids

And he ices the cake with a decisive win at the breeders cup classic......yep, helluva horse!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom