Will Trump Debate Clinton ?

RE: Will Trump Debate Clinton ?

Trump is smart, he is not going to allow them to rig the debates with moderators that are in Clinton's court and he should make sure that both candidates are asked the same questions to keep it from being slanted towards questions that favor Clinton.
Trump saw what happen with the Democrat primary debates where IT WAS RIGGED IN FAVOR OF CLINTON.

RELH

You are familiar that a bipartisan commission since 1988 sets the guidelines for the debate if Trump decides to correct. Losers can always find a reason why they lost always has been and will be the rule.

Maybe he remembers the hog Candy Crowley who made an absolute false statement and bagged Romney in the debate. She is gone and so is he. Maybe they want Don lemon to moderate and we all know that fruitcake loves Trump. I would be concerned as well.

I am sure the T.V. news agencies will except reasonable guidelines from both candidates to get the debate going. there is too much money to be made on advertisement slots for them to pass it up.

RELH

Trump reasonable guidelines, you jester stand up comedy may be a future for you.

Trump phuks up even when he's calling the shots, he knows what's going to happen when he has to answer questions.

It really doesn't matter if he debates her or not the election is not rigged but it's decided. I would just find it very entertaining to watch.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Your one liner insults were better a few years and screen names ago Homer, is it old age or prescription meds like RELH? Manny can probably help you with prayer.

Corny there is no help for you, only a liberal idiot like you would vote twice for Obama even when he failed to keep his promises the first time around.
You are the perfect example of the opposite when someone says, "my momma did not raise a fool". Now you are going to be a fool the third time around.

RELH

Debates have been shamelessly rigged in favor of Democrats and most recently clinton in the past elections. Watch the bullshyt question they asked Gingrich back when he was running.

Anyone that claims otherwise is to ******** stupid to respond to.

Losers always have excuses.

The most common is the winner cheated.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-16 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Seems like more and more scandals about the Clinton's come out daily, but let's keep the microscope on trump. Clinton foundation,geez This is child's play compared to national security right so I'm sure this will be blown off also. When and at what point will we care about how corrupt they are including liberals in general because they throw a blind eye to it...puke...

But for dude n his kind Clinton's and her cronies want you to believe its raining when actually their pissing on you, n you open ur mouth wide they shove their ##### down your throat and you act like its chocolate pudding and you believe it's so sweet tasting and yummy. wake up remove the blinders off from your eyes . It may be sweet to the tounge, but bitter to the soul. But then again ,they all went right along with Hitler thinking he was the man right the masses were blinded to the truth. And 6million jews thought otherwise...

I will say it one more time Trump will sit in the Oval Office and Hillery if she don't drop dead will be in prison ... Any thing else will mean civil war....

eele' yes i'm right' America can't survive another Obama n hillbillery will be worse with her mental condition an all...

63782dude4.jpg

96358lie.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom