WILL WE GET A RAISE???

They should give them a raise since the people who got laid off get more in unemployment compensation than if they were working.

I still haven't got my $1200 bribe check yet. WTF?

Don't Feel Lonely Eel!

NVB Said We Ain't Gettin One!

They should give them a raise since the people who got laid off get more in unemployment compensation than if they were working.

I still haven't got my $1200 bribe check yet. WTF?

No not weird at all. When everybody jumped on the Coronavirus Train I knew it was a run away train headed for a sharp curve.

Isn’t it just an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the “CURE” for COVID-19....and here’s where it gets interesting China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID who has an office near Wuhan and you’ll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID....none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO. I know what your thinking! It’s just all a coincidence isn’t it? Oh, don’t let me forget the other coincidence that Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillary Clinton. Oh, silly me I forgot one more coincidence Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses......I sure am thankful it’s all just coincidences! Nothing to see here just keep moving along....WOW! No wonder Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine which has a 92% success rate...he was told to!! ???

Isn’t it just an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the “CURE” for COVID-19....and here’s where it gets interesting China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID who has an office near Wuhan and you’ll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID....none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO. I know what your thinking! It’s just all a coincidence isn’t it? Oh, don’t let me forget the other coincidence that Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillary Clinton. Oh, silly me I forgot one more coincidence Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses......I sure am thankful it’s all just coincidences! Nothing to see here just keep moving along....WOW! No wonder Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine which has a 92% success rate...he was told to!! ???

Shady ****. And Remdesivir is probably going to be much like Tamiflu (Oseltamivir). Data so far shows that the benefit is potential for a shorter duration of symptoms (exactly like Tamiflu- a day to a couple days shorter duration of symptoms). Interesting thing about Tamiflu is that statistically it doesn’t make you less likely to die or have complications from influenza. It is really profitable though, so there’s that. Probably has to be administered very soon after onset of symptoms to have any benefit as well.

We are all going to need a raise to compensate us for the future inflation that is coming as a result of the boys in Washington kicking the printing presses into high gear. As long as the inflation happens after the next election, keep printing.

Me and Elkassassin are scheduled to get our check on the 4th round of stimulus checks. We'll probably get a personal note from Trump.?
I got my letter on White House stationary, postage paid by the IRS. Flip side was in Spanish. Threw it in the trash.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom