WILLARD BILLY GOAT

sixthtine

drew a willard goat tag just wondering if anyone has any experiance on this hill,,,, cant wait to get a arrow in one :)

THE A TEAM

Going to be a tough bowhunt with 39 Billy tags this year and everybody hunting at the same time (DWR should have split the hunt in IMHO). I would try to find one before the hunt thats off the top/in the cliffs and hopefully away from the opener warzone. With only a couple access points the very small parking area at Inspiration Pnt will be packed.

I think there's going to be a lot of unhappy Willard Goat hunters this year in terms of a very bad experience. Very poorly planned out by the DWR.

Steve

Skyler call me. My buddy/taxi Chad drew this last year and I was with him opening morning so I can probably tell you what to expect. He was the only guy bow hunting them. We watched the rifle guys knock down 8 of em by 10AM...he got his the following week.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I totally agree with you gone4elk. They double the tags and everyone starting the same day. That parking lot is going to be a freakin zoo. Should've had 2 separate seasons like Colorado.

thx for all the response guys i will let u all know if i need some help for sure..... im kinda thinkin about turning it in , but at the same time if i do and wait till next year all the goats will be dead lol so im kinda stuck ........

THE A TEAM

I don't blame you as it sounds more like a shoot than a hunt with firearms according to the other member. Seeing as I'm in MI I don't even know what state you guys are talking about, LOL, but it doesn't sound like the F&G used their heads on that one!!!

I had to find out on MM????? You are so dead to me, dude!!!

Don't ignore that Robb guy, he MAY know what he's doin'!

Pred

How'd you find out you already drew, I've been watching the CC, but no hits yet. How many points did you have?

Good Luck!

i have a hit for $408 on my card and its either my goat with 13 points or my wifes moose with 0 points so im thinking more likely my goat lol ................ i hope

THE A TEAM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom