Williams Az tomarrow

I'll still be your party buddy, just not this weekend. don't worry about me !
I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Tons of talk but can't walk the walk,Just about what I figured. I'm still going to drive(6hrs) over and take the train ride out to the ditch, Maybe next time my little internet Warrior.

your a funny little man ! you seem to be the only one being "tough" online- as ususal. putz !

M WAITE, AZ.

Oh you two...for hell's sake. Knock it off. That kind of stuff is dangerous. This is not 1960 and the "meet me by the flagpole at 3 oclock" kind of fistfights don't apply in this situation. Gator, I don't think I'd show up either! Neither of you have any idea what kind of psychopath the other could be.

Agree to disagree and move on.

Triple K is right, I'm 6'2 and can hold my own pretty good but I'd never walk into a fight before sizing up my my buddy. my luck Hulk Hogan on roids would be standing there with a pipe in his hand, or a little skinny guy with a sawed off shotgun. either way it's not going to be a good day.

this is the best you can do- I was right- you are a PUTZ !!!!!
this is the post that gaytor decided to send me in my inbox instead of on the "post" he began here.

I'm only sorry you gave me less than 24 hours to drive up to meet you 350 miles away. I would bet you "do" that alot- drive many many miles to meet MEN ? yep ! I knew it ! sorry I'm not into men gaytor, but I wish you the best in your search. we'll meet soon enough tough guy- I promise ! PUTZ !

"Talk is always cheap. Talking about how your going to kick my ass you got the easy part done.
Just what I thought all talk and no walk. Your wondering how I got so many posts I guess I just don't post about dumb shits like you.
You don't have to worry on how tough I"m, you need to worry about your internet fighting skills,(I believe that is the only place you fight or maybe your mind too) I think you have told me like 4 times how your going to kick my ass, Your given the chance to prove to the world that Mike Waite isn't a chickenshit and you come up short. But don't worry you can play tough guy on the Forum I will still be showing up tomorrow, I'm still hoping you find a pair and show, then maybe you can find out if your right or just stupid.You ask why I told you what I look like it because I sure didn't want to pick out the wrong guy, Because I do WANT to meet you face to face. OK MR. TOUGH GUY. I think you will talk and talk and talk and talkandtalkandtalkandtalkandtalkandtalk about how bad mikey is but never step to the plate, That what guy's like you do.If Come on out to Disneyland, stop by I'm sure I can show you some hospiality"

which costume are you in at disneyland ? the PUTZ ?

M WAITE, AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-07 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]schedule is not going to work right now as I have a previous committment. also you'll need to get a little closer than 400 miles from me, I usually always ask guys who want to meet me to at least meet me 1/2 way. I'm sure you can do that right ? but do me a favor ok ? stop telling me how tough you are, I don't want you to hurt yourself with all the back patting your doing. I just figured out how you got so many posts on mm without anyone really knowing you. take care !
Mike Waite

Try mapquesting Marana to Williams then Hesperia to Williams
400 Miles isn't it more like 260 and mine was closer to 350 I guess that you will come 1/2 way was what a pile CRAP. Sorry It was a spur of the moment but I'm willing to travel that far to see what had to say Face to face, I guess it wasn't much, You can keep talking all you want but We call this a NO-show and a NO-go
So keep telling yourself your a brave little internet Warrior.

I'm still in williams.

Nice post back:
"I want you to know that I did say I am going to kick your ass, but i'm pretty sure I have not said it 4 time ? my guess is your a little sissy boy ? about right ? the internet is where you make your friends ? yeah I thought so. don't worry about me tough guy- I am here. I go to wiliams about 4-5 ties a year. we'll meet there if thats close enough for you ? I hate to disapont you but I need more that 24 hours to drive 350 miles to meet a man- maybe you are just used to doing that ?
don't fear me warren ! I will try to make it as painless for you as I can. so lets see now- you go ahead and write back now ok ?
c'mon lets hear all the tough guy things your going to do to me ?
it seems like you said "all you ever do is write" my guess is your about 15-18 and going on vacation with mommy and daddy ? thats why you blurted out a place so far away knowing no one would be able to drive that far on such short notice ?
c'mon write alot more crap ?
your turn go ahead ?
c'mon don't whiss out now .....
Mike Waite"

Boy your thought process is great glad your not a police office that did this for a living. LOL Now I'm young kid.
Love that website 3 friends LOL.

Funny stuff! I called a guy out on a fishing site and was ready to meet him but he declined. I ended up setting up a camping/fishing trip and got a buddy to invite him. Big fat dude about my age and I gave him first shot so I wouldn't get sued. We decided to get drunk instead and are friends now. The guy I know best in this world used to crawl through rabbit holes in viet nam. He is an old dude but you would never want to meet him in an isolated area even if you look like Arnold on roids. I bet if you two camped together once you would get along good. Don't know which one of you homos would be on top though!

Man.....I haven't heard anything so blatantly..........childish.... since Jr. High school! You guys gotts either get a life or kiss or something. You sound like a married couple!
Pretty funny sheet though. I guess we could all go up and watch a good cat fight! :)
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

gleninaz,

Your buddy who was a tunnel rat in VN, was he or is he a heavy drinker??

I young kid from my home town was in VN the same time I was and when we met about 12 years later on a job site he was chitfaced drunk at 10am. He had a real heavy problem with beer drinking 24 hours a day.

Since then, he went to "dry out school" paid by the company and he went on to retire and no more drinking. We use to talk alot on the job and that is when he told me he was made a "rat" at the tender age of 18 in VN. Can't believe what he went though, he was probably 5'-9" and weighed 135 pounds, prime canidate for the job in the Army's eyes.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom