SOLD Win 70 .270win

pburton

I have a very good condition Winchester Model 70 in .270win. It is one of the newer CRF MOA rifles. The trigger has been replaced with a Timney trigger. Bluing is in very good condition with no visible scratches or ware. Stock has a couple of small scratches from use, but nothing significant. Rifle shoots great. Very smooth action. The scope pictured is not part of the sale. Rings are Taley lightweight, and will be included with the rifle. $800 shipped to your FFL. Or I will give a little break for a FTF deal locally. Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

win703.jpg

win702.jpg

Win704.jpg

I'll take a good ole' CRF Model 70 over a lot of the custom rifles out there. Is this a New Haven gun or later production?

I agree with you. I have several. This one is a later production model.
Later as in after they closed the New Haven Plant in 2006? When they started production again in South Carolina by FN or current production in Portugal. Rifles manufactured post New Haven have the MOA trigger. The last of the New Haven rifles didn’t have the build quality as other model 70s are known for.

This one is a Portugal built rifle.
Somebody got a pretty good deal. The rifles made in South Carolina and Portugal are considered among the best manufactured of all the model 70’s. Some old timers complain about it having a different trigger but there are always going to be some complainers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom