SOLD Winchester M70 Coyote Lite 7mm wsm

Bghunter338

I have a coyote lite for sale with less then a hundred rounds through it. The gun is in like new condition. I did hunt with it for one season shot a buck with it and then it's been in the safe ever since. This rifle is no longer in production so if you didn't get one here's your chance. I will include a set of Redding bushing dies full length and 451 mostly Winchester brass but there is some federal in there as well. I have three box's of factory ammo to include. I will give load data to the buyer of what I found this rifle to like. It shots sub moa with 168gr Berger hunting vlds and 160gr nosler Accubonds. No trades please I'm trying to save up for a new build. Asking $1400 for everything. PayPal friends and family or you pay the 3% preferred way of payment. Shipping will be $100 and that will include a plastic hard case from sportsman's.
IMG_20210103_181146215.jpg
IMG_20210103_181018360.jpg
IMG_20210103_181114497.jpg
IMG_20210103_181203362.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-073716.png

The Coyote Lite is a great gun, the standard Coyote not so much due to weight. 7mm wsm is probably the best of the wsm cartridges even though the least popular.

Good luck with the sale.

The Coyote Lite is a great gun, the standard Coyote not so much due to weight. 7mm wsm is probably the best of the wsm cartridges even though the least popular.

Good luck with the sal

Good luck with the sale.
T

Good luck with the sale.
Thank you, the only reason I'm getting rid of it and a few others is so I can get a 338 Allen magnum. Other than that I would never sell this rifle. It's one of my favorites and very accurate.

Wow. A Kirby rifle. No sense messing around I guess. Good luck. mtmuley
Thank you, my buddy picked up a 375 Allen magnum and I always wanted a big 338. I love my 338 win but just want to be able to push these heavy 338 pills. So with seeing his I feel in love with them LoL ?

Thank you, my buddy picked up a 375 Allen magnum and I always wanted a big 338. I love my 338 win but just want to be able to push these heavy 338 pills. So with seeing his I feel in love with them LoL ?
I had the opportunity to shoot with Kirby a few years ago. The .338 and .375 were twe of the four rifles we shot. We took them out to 1400 yards. Pretty awesome. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom