WIND COMPENSATING AMMO???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Words out!

Gonna be the next step in Long Range Bangin!

Wind Compensating Projectiles!

Gonna fit Right in with the Flat Brims & the 1,000+ Yard Shots!

From what I understand it'll Bump Most Long Range Bangers up to the 2,000 Yard Mark!

Maybe we should all start Shootin Cruise Missles?

JFP!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

only bad thing is......do you buy right side wind or left side?????.....you have to pick....

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

I take it ,these are for sorry azzs that couldn't hit hoppers when they were kids???

Dad had a 45-70 springfield. He told me, (so it musta been gosple) that with a fast enough Horse, You could shoot at a Buck across the Canyon, jump on the fast horse and run down the Bullet. Then use a stick to adjust for wind , drop, or maybe even a new Buck if the first had walked away.

>only bad thing is......do you buy
>right side wind or left
>side?????.....you have to pick....
>
>
>
8346emporor_obama.jpg

>I liked it big...fondler doesn't

But you need to use the right hand ones for a left hand wind if you are south of the equator.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

You could buy either left or right but may have to shoot yer gun upside down or stand on yer head, trick shot.

I was under the impression that you need to switch from right to left back and forth, but either way you could grow hair on the palm, and possibly go blind.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Hey elk, that's sounds like great stuff, may be tricky to load though. When it comes out I probabally will shoot the factory ammo :) Already got it figured out. Buy a box of rights and a box of lefts. I'll use them in my old Rem. Model 742 semi-auto and load the magazine with alternate loads, one right then one left etc. should do the job of scattering lead all over the mountain. Should eventually hit someth'n.....

Going to put that new ammo right next to my new RC controlled vanes we just fletched on our arrows. Just got the proto-type bugs out. Arrows controlled alright right to left but had issues controlling the up and down. Most likely will hit the market next year. :)

))))--------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom