Winner Chosen - Next Drawing 7/14 for Swarovski

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Winner Chosen - Next Drawing July 14th is for a Swarovski 8x30 SLC Binocular and we will also give Swarovski Hip Flasks ($239.00 value) to 6 runner ups

The Leica drawing has ended. Congratulations to our winner Kacy B. of Monster Muleys winner of the Leica D-Lux 4 in Black.

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Leica C-Lux 3

Congratulations to the runner ups:
Mike K of Snipers Hide
Jerry W of 24hourcampfire
Jay B of Archery Talk

Our next drawing for the Swarovski 8x30 SLC Binocular + the 6 runner ups that will receive a Swarovski Hip Flask will be on July 14th.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Enjoy the summer too.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and the forum members here. This is our way of saying thanks. If you have never entered, please do so. There are new drawings every 6 weeks or so.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Pretty cool that one of our own from here at MonsterMuleys.com won this most recent drawing. Good stuff!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Thanks to Camera Land!!! My wife and I won this camera from the guys at Camera land and it is great!!!! We are expecting our first child in August and this was a huge surprise to win this awesome camera to take pictures of the little one! Thanks again to Doug and Neil and all the guys at Camera Land.....we do ALL of our optic shopping with them and they are top of the line!

Congrats on the upcoming baby. Congrats on the camera. I hope you post some pictures so we can see your little one.
Doug treated me very well when I bought 15x56 Swaros so I agree Camera Land is great place to do your optic shopping.

MTBB

Thank you very much for the congrats. It is our first so we are very excited and cant wait to introduce her in the outdoors!! I agree....cant beat the team at Camera Land.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom