Winners Choice Stings

completesportsman

Long Time Member
I need to put a new string and cable on my Outback this winter and was thinking of going with Winners Choice. Have any of you guys used them? Are they worth the cost?

I've used them and they are great, I however have also used Vapor Trail strings and they are every bit as good and quite a bit cheaper. I also shoot the Outback, I called Vapor Trail and had my string in my hands 2 days later.

Coon

Awesome strings. I know lots of Mathews guys who take the new unshot strings off and replace them with Winners Choice. The new Fuse strings and cables are good aswell.

Worth every penny and the custom colors look sick!

Timberline

I bought a set "WC" for my Switchback XT 80 bucks or so to my door. Cant beat that price. If you shop around you can find a good deal.

Great strings, I shot one on my Q2XL for 5 years without replacing it. Going to put one on my Switchback in Feb. or maybe Jan if I tag out early.

Just put them on a couple weeks ago. like the look. Give me a couple years and ill tell ya how i like em.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

I have not had the best luck with them recently. I have had two sets on my Mathews LX this year. They have been good about replacing them, but the replacement set did not last three months before requiring a re-serve on the center serving and the cable near the cam. There is also a little wear under the roller cable guard.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom