Winter deer around Driggs, Idaho???

Scratch

I was hoping someone in that area could fill me in on how the deer population did thru the winter and if there was a high winter kill. I had someone mention to me that the deer move down father and should have wintered fine however, I would like to here more opinions from other people.

Thanks

Steve

They have gotten hammered in the canyon even whitey's on the valley had a hard time.

you like to ?would you like to travel more?
when you book do yo go online?
Do you receive a commission on your travel?
would

Speaking of Whitetails. When I was a kid we NEVER saw a Whitetail in the Valley. When they got going they sure did fill it in a hurry.

Pappabull

I've been scouting hard all summer and so no fawns at all. Saw a few shooter bucks. Not many small deer in general. All the muley does I have seen have been "big farm girl" types. Our last snowstorm was in late June. Skied into July!

I hear they took it in the shorts pretty good. Hope old man winter lets up on them this year or there might be some pretty lean years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom