wish I had a tag

NMBOWHUNTR

6807dscn3232.jpg

2577dscn3222.jpg

9527dscn3252.jpg

6061dscn3244.jpg

3474dscn3223.jpg

I ran into this buck back in early september during my elk bowhunt both times within 70 yards. He is running with two other bucks one bigger and one smaller.
I went back up this past weekend to cut wood and they were still in the same place. He was the more photogenic buck even though he never gave me a good front head-on shot.
He's a young buck with some potential for sure. Hope he makes it through the season!

I am thinking the pic was taken on the wood cutting trip last weekend...very nice buck...wish we could see that bigger one...

Yeah no velvet pics from my elk hunt. I do have a velvet pic of the smaller buck off of my game camera I will post up when I get a chance

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom