wish us luck!

31incher

Today is the day! My wife is scheduled to be induced. If all goes well ill have a new hunting buddy and my first son. Cant tell ya how excited we are for this little guy. Seems like the last 9 months have taken forever to get here.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND, THE LITTLE GUY WILL BE A HUGH BLESSING & A LOT OF FUN FOR YEARS TO COME. I BEEN THERE......IT WAS GREAT!!!!.................YD.

I don't know you & your wife but my prayers are with you two for the safe delivery of your new hunting partner. Be sure to post pics of your new boy.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Congrats!

I hope all goes well. The 4 best days of my life are the days my kids were born! Enjoy your time with them they grow up FAST! Seems like yesterday my oldest daughter was born and she is getting ready to go into her second year of college this fall.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Thanks for all the support and prayers. I was blessed with my first son at 2:25pm. Healthy as could be weighing 7 lbs 9oz and 21 1/2 inches long.mom is doing great as well. Thanks again for the prayers

CONGRATS........SOUNDS LIKE ALL WENT WELL.......YOU ARE A BLESSED FELLA. GET SOME SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN !!!!....TAKE CARE.......YD.

That is a big healthy young man you and your Mrs. have brought into the world!

congrats

She doing okay and how about you Daddy?

Robb

"Healthy as could be weighing 7 lbs 9oz and 21 1/2 inches long."

Congrats!!... Sounds like he was about 9 1/2" shorter than expected... Terry

I have got two of them now. Both girls so I am done ever winning another arguement. One is three and one is 1 month. I know you have heard this but now you will understand how much fun and how filling they are to your life.

Congrats buddy and soak it up. Time will fly at warp speed now.

Fishing trip picnic. Ravioli is so much funner to eat when its cooked in the bush.
addyfish_zps24df73f6.jpg

lunch2_zpsda709493.jpg

Todd

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-13 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]Congrats. Glad all went well. What will you be naming your new hunting partner?

Lol I tried pulling off a name like that. I wanted hunter or Remington or something like that but she wouldn't have so we decided on matthew mccoy. He will go by mcCoy. Matthew is my name and there is some tradition in my family naming your first son after the father.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom