Wisker Bisquit question

T

texhunter

I have one on my Hoyt but it seems when I draw back you can hear the arrow sliding across it. Is this something i'm doing wrong or is it the bisquit. I've tried different arrows so i'm not sure what the deal is. Any advice?

I started shooting a Whisker Bisquit this past season. I don't recall any "scraping" noise as the arrow was being drawn. I'm sure if it was too loud, I would have noticed it though. I really liked shooting the "bisquit", and it was great for tree-stand hunting. Are you shooting carbon or aluminum arrows? That may make some difference in the noise! I can't imagine that it would be anything you are doing wrong. There are not too many ways to install the thing incorrectly!

a*r

What kind of arrows are you shooting? For example, if your shooting a aluminum arrow and you have the smaller carbon brisket it will not fit through right and may be making a sound like you described. Just a though.

I had the same problem when I was shooting wrapped carbon arrows. I ended up going back to my bo-doodle rest. My wife shoots with one and she uses smoother carbon arrows with no noticable noise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom