Witch stove

hntnnut

Ok I have 12x12 Alkanak and finaly haave enough money saved for a stove. I have it narrowed down to the 4 Dogstove series, problem is I can't decide between the 3 or 4 dog, what say you.

Richard

I too have the same tent and was sold on the 3-dog model stove. Before I could pull the trigger, a cylinder stove hunter model package went on sale at Cabelas. I got the package complete
with a 3 gal. water tank, spark arester, nesting pipe, and damper. I had Cabelas points, and another discount and the price was knocked down for the sale to $325. I am pleased with the stove and feel it will serve me well. The 3-dog stove/pkg would be much higher priced. I know it's a fine unit, just could'nt pass up a deal on the other stove.

Good luck with your choise
Griz

I don't think there is a huge difference in size or weight between the 3 and the 4 dog. Since that tent doesn't hold the heat real well I would go with the bigger one. Call the owner of 4 dog stoves. He really knows his stoves and can help out with the decision. I know I am very happy with the 4 dog in my Alaknak. It is the 12x16.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom