Wolf Chases man on Motorcycle in Alberta

tallbuck1

Just another reason we don't need wolves.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=25694640&ni...ycle-in-canada-&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-5

BANF, Alberta (AP) - A Canadian man says he was chased by a gray wolf while he was riding a motorcycle in British Columbia.

Tim Bartlett of Banff tells the National Post ( http://bit.ly/8f5Yph) the wolf darted onto the roadway and began chasing him June 8 as he was riding through the Canadian Rockies. The animal got within several feet (meters) of him before Bartlett accelerated.

After Bartlett put some distance between himself and the wolf, he stopped to take some photos, capturing it in full pursuit. He says he could hear the wolf's feet on the road.

He says he believes the wolf was after his bike. Bartlett accelerated again as traffic picked up, and he says he last saw the wolf running away from the highway and into the trees.

(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Tallbuck1

That's a little weird, and scary.
Maybe next time it will be a kid on a quad = wolf wins!
Zeke

If so I sure hope that same kid on the ATV has a pocket full of rice cakes! Hey! Maybe we should just start a program where we all feed wolfes rice cakes! Feed them until they are too stuffed to eat anything else... Problem solved! :)

NvrEnuf

Guarantee your half granola cruncher!

hornkiller.jpg

Lol yup. Good one. All I am saying is that is a pretty weak argument to say its another reason why wolves shouldn't be here. Not going to even waste my time and look up the numbers, but I guarantee that the ratio is 1000:1. Guess I will go eat my granola now.

I think willie is right. Between the bees in the car and deer collisions it's not even close.
I'm still a STRONG proponent of State's/Provence's rights to control/manage wolves.
Hey, I like granola but not for "those" reasons. LOL

Zeke

How many elk and moose do we loose every year from deer know-it-all?Even on a hunting forum there are wolf lovers hidden among us that will always chime in with some stats or other BS reasons they shouldnt be killed,I smell a skunk in the woodpile!

The argument wasn't about how many moose and elk deer killed smart one. It was why we needed to kill all the wolves off because they Chase motorcycles. But I hear on here often that elk are now over running areas where deer once reigned and deer are now on the decline.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom