Wolf delisting proof here ya go

So the proof is that these 3 organaztions said "we did so support it, SFW is lying". Maybe you should take NRA's advice and find the actual document that was sent around by the SFW that discredited these organizations and show the were these organizations supported it. I havent read the bill that SFW tied to get passed so dont know if it was better or not.

The email SFW/BGF sent out was posted all over the internet and if the SFW/BGF backed Bill didn't even get read in Committee, it couldn't have been worth the paper it's written on!

Dang it all. The more I read posts by SFW-ites grasping at straws to keep the belief SFW leadership is incapable of anything less than noble actions then the more I am creeped out. Does this level of blind devotion remind anyone of a cult? SFW followers seem unwilling to question leadership and to only accept "facts" if blessed by SFW?

Why are you so concerned about the SFW followers? Is it your calling to save them? I really don't think any of you SFW haters are going to swing anyone that supports them into hateing them like you do. If you like what they do and stand for, the sportsman, I think the support will continue.

No it's our calling to save all the other states from being taken in by DP so we don't all end up with a mess like Utah has. If a few of you would open your eyes and look into things closely and see how much money is taken off the top for things that having nothing to do with habitat improvement, you may not like your organization leadership as much as you profess.

I've lived in southern Utah my whole life and until a few years ago nothing was being done by the DWR to improve the habitat for winter range. I'm not saying SFW is responsable for it being done but I believe the influence they have helped alot. It just looks to me like it started happening when SFW showed up. Now we just need the DWR to do what they need to, to increase the numbers. Good luck on saving all the other states.

>Dang it all. The more I
>read posts by SFW-ites grasping
>at straws to keep the
>belief SFW leadership is incapable
>of anything less than noble
>actions then the more I
>am creeped out. Does this
>level of blind devotion remind
>anyone of a cult? SFW
>followers seem unwilling to question
>leadership and to only accept
>"facts" if blessed by SFW?
>

There's a reason why Utah is the fraud capital of America.

If I had a dollar for every time someone from SFW told me they were responsible for getting the wolves delisted I would be a very rich man.

I know some fellow hunters that have joined SFW/BGF here in Montana. Most of them I talk to don't know anyting of the current controversy. After a little research, minds seem to change. With the help of groups like the Montana Sportsmen Alliance, hopefully Montana will not allow SFW/BGF to gain a foothold here. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-12 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]>I've lived in southern Utah my
>whole life and until a
>few years ago nothing was
>being done by the DWR
>to improve the habitat for
>winter range. I'm not
>saying SFW is responsable for
>it being done but I
>believe the influence they have
>helped alot. It just
>looks to me like it
>started happening when SFW showed
>up. Now we just
>need the DWR to do
>what they need to, to
>increase the numbers. Good
>luck on saving all the
>other states.

I don't bother posting much trying to convince SFW lovers as I came to realize most are SFW board members with 17 posts. However, I make exceptions when it comes to comics like the post above. You do realize the Don's custom built home in Bountiful, financed by honest American sportsmen, sits upon some of the finest FORMER mule deer wintering habitat in Utah. Don't you?

Oh ya, you live in southern Utah. So perhaps you don't know.

Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Hey Zim you could make that argument for quite a few cities around the Wasatch front. It's too bad. I'm not a board member, I've read your posts for years an finally decided to stir the s##t with some of you wannabe hunters. But I can tell I'm not nearly smart enough to compete with posters.

I wouldn't hold yer breath. The maggots rolled into Wyoming with hardly a wimper. Maybe with all their current BS, folks in Montana will rise to the challenge...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom