Wolf hunting tactics

Come up to Idaho and hunt them for practice, heck you can buy 15 tags a year hear. it’s going to be along time coming until you get to hunt them, that’s if the front range ever let’s you hunt them. The Feds are over in Oregon and Washington helping those nice folks with there Wolves as we are speaking. I feel for you all, Ive been there and done that. I’ve heard the Wolves you are getting are the exact same size as big Utah Coyotes. Maybe I’m getting old and a lot that goes on in the world doesn’t make sence to me anymore, but I just don’t see how you can take problem wolves out of Canada and dump them in Colorado with a good outcome.

It will get appealed, and they will get relisted before colorado can get halfway through a management plan
Tump. Lost so there is, Gonna be a lot of ****
He did that the new, administration is gonna, undo and relisting wolves is , one of the major ones,
And the states have the right to either allow
Or deny hunting them just because thier delisted doesn't mean it's open season, just not that simple

Come up to Idaho and hunt them for practice, heck you can buy 15 tags a year hear. it’s going to be along time coming until you get to hunt them, that’s if the front range ever let’s you hunt them. The Feds are over in Oregon and Washington helping those nice folks with there Wolves as we are speaking. I feel for you all, Ive been there and done that. I’ve heard the Wolves you are getting are the exact same size as big Utah Coyotes. Maybe I’m getting old and a lot that goes on in the world doesn’t make sence to me anymore, but I just don’t see how you can take problem wolves out of Canada and dump them in Colorado with a good outcome.
Feed them 4 x 4" of foam soak in bacon or beef grease.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom