Wolf Lovers Complain About Wolf Kill Outside YNP

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_178ddb74-d437-5708-a452-80acbe12ccad.html

The eco-elite wolf nuts are complaining about the recent taking of 5 wolves within an area adjacent to Yellowstone National Park (Sunlight/Crandall). The number was one over the quota. The quota for the same area was higher the year before.

Yellowstone Park is 3,468 square miles in size with a total acreage of 2,219,823 acres. These eco-nuts are really pushing for a buffer zone of no wolf hunting around Yellowstone National Park. This is insane. If the wolves leave the park they take their chances. That is the way it should be. This will be a big issue when the wolf lawsuit is ultimately heard by the Federal District Judge in Washington D.C.

Ain't that a shame. it wouldn't be wise for me to say what I really think I'd fit the wolf hater stereotype the wolf lickers love to quote .

What suit are you talking about? I'm sure there are some but I didn't think any were serious.

Stay thirsty my friends

It would seem the douche bags have an uphill battle , but I never underestimate their effectivness in getting stupid things done.

Is there a better organization in WY to donate to than the Wyoming SFW fighting this ?

Stay thirsty my friends

Last year we had a total quota of 52 and only 26 this year. WE can afford to shoot more of those worthless rats.

Yep agreed,
Rancher and hunter alike are doing exactly that here in Idaho and it is starting to work in those areas where it is being employed! So is the game and fish, and they are telling nobody about it, lol. The just call it "removing problem wolves".

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom