Wolf Relisting

Just shows the failure of the ESA if they get relisted. Just more arm chair, feel good biology experts dictating Wildlife management. Jackwagons...

Ive got a bad feeling they will be relisted
Montana, and idaho are bending tbe rules a, bit to far and its going to cost us, our wolf season

https://www.powelltribune.com/stori...-relisted-feds-considering-the-question,34682
A recent article. The eco-elites are at it again. Just sayin...mh
what More needs to be said: " At the end of 2020, there were at least 327 wolves in Wyoming, marking the 19th straight year in which wolf numbers remained above minimum delisting criteria"

The liberals will need 500 wolves....then 600 wolves....then 1000 wolves. They simply DO NOT want any hunting, of any creatures, whatsoever

Numerous senators from the Democratic Party are now pushing for an emergency relisting of the wolf under the ESA. This would be directed at Montana and Idaho but Wyoming would likely be part of it all. Wyoming has conservatively managed the wolf and both Montana and Idaho have been more aggressive in their management. A senator from New Jersey is one of the primary leaders in this push. That would be the senator also known as Spartacus. I am wondering how much campaign cash he got from the Sierra Club or The Center for Biological Diversity to push the issue? The ESA is just a political football. Just sayin...mh

Some group is demanding a 5 mile boundary outside of yellowstone for no wolf hunting. They claim these areas are to help protect wolves and mating. I caught the tail end of this news on the radio this morning

Some group is demanding a 5 mile boundary outside of yellowstone for no wolf hunting. They claim these areas are to help protect wolves and mating. I caught the tail end of this news on the radio this morning
Can you imagine the cost associated with surveying and marking a 5 mile boundary or buffer zone around YNP. I guess 2.2 million acres just isn’t enough protection for these wolves. Just sayin...mh

Can you imagine the cost associated with surveying and marking a 5 mile boundary or buffer zone around YNP. I guess 2.2 million acres just isn’t enough protection for these wolves. Just sayin...mh
Obviously Yellowstone needs to be bigger. Not sure that 5 more miles is enough though.

It’s called a GPS and can be had for as low as 100 dollars.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom