Wolf Rider Upheld by Judge Malloy

mightyhunter

Very Active Member
The recent Tester/Simpson Wolf Rider was reluctantly upheld by Judge Malloy today. This combined, with the agreement for Wyoming settling the wolf issue for the feds makes it a super day for wildlife and sportsman.

Couldn't agree more, Mightyhunter. Great news for all who have been at this for so long. It looks like the last act of desperation has been exhausted and hunts will go on.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I'll gladly eat crow on that decision as I sure thought the ruling would go the other way.

Abomb---I definitely agree with your accurate description of Malloy and that was probably really being too nice to the guy!!!

"Malloy says he believes the way Congress passed the provision undermines and disrespects the fundamental idea of the rule of law."

Welcome to my world, Malloy!

I worked my a$$ to the bone supporting 5 people for 20 years while the ex took her 4 year college degree, turned down a $50K/yr job offer in 1988, sat on her a$$ watching Jerry Springer, ate chicken fried steaks in bed, doing nothing and paying zero bills including her own mortgage, while I worked 80 hours/week. Then when we get divorced your wonderful "laws" financially raped me even further to the tune of a bankruptcy while giving her my $340K life savings AND even worse.......my 3 sons!!! Guess what??? Call me crazy but I say anyone who loves their kids enough to work and support them unilaterally for 20 years deserves to be rewarded, not raped. And I believe the liberals who scammed up these "divorce laws" undermined and disrespected the fundamental idea of right and wrong.....for the sole purpose of escaping their getting stuck with these low lifes living an entitlement welfare lifestyle you liberals passed the "laws" to create.

Laws are nothing but words on a piece of paper, and few of them have anything to do with what is right or wrong. Everything in law is a grey area. So Malloy, quit griping about your laws and your system. You made your bed now lay in it.

Amazed there is no spin yet. Must be cooking up some good stuff.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Idaho, now Wyoming. It certainly does look like wolves will finally be managed at the state level.

Eldorado

"Malloy says he believes the way Congress passed the provision undermines and disrespects the fundamental idea of the rule of law."

That is what the american people have to do to find a common sense solution when activist judges with agendas decide to legislate from the bench. Talk about undermining the rule of law, look at all the decisions Malloy has made...

>"Malloy says he believes the way
>Congress passed the provision undermines
>and disrespects the fundamental idea
>of the rule of law."
>
>
>That is what the american people
>have to do to find
>a common sense solution when
>activist judges with agendas decide
>to legislate from the bench.
> Talk about undermining the
>rule of law, look at
>all the decisions Malloy has
>made...

ABSOLUTELY

Last time I smoked was a 1/2 a doobie in 1979. But suddenly I got the urge to join in smokin a pack a day with everyone else. I think Malloy should suck it up and buy a wolf tag too!

Yeah Judge Malloy telling anyone about disrespecting the fundamental ideal of the rule of law is laughable. The dude took the constitution rolled it up, smoked it, and then snubbed the roach out with the toe of his boot.
The wolf rider has given me a shred of hope that maybe the country can free itself from the 300 lb lead weight around our neck known as the endangered species act. With the current Washington D.C. climate there will be no doubt that we will have other manufactured crisis where we can attach some grizzly legislation???
Wyoming has a long way to go but no doubt the wait will be worth it. Predator status remains in tact, the G&F won't be financially responsible for wolves in 75% of the state, and sportsmen can protect elk, and moose without hassle from the feds.
A good day for sportsmen across the country.

Malloy says he believes the way
>Congress passed the provision undermines
>and disrespects the fundamental idea
>of the rule of law."

What he meant to say was "disrespects the fundamental idea of THE GOOD LAWS"

What congress passed this year is the "rule of law" too which rectifiess a bad law. He just doesn't happen the agree with the current law. Imagine that.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom