WOLF SOLUTION!!!

W

woodtick

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-09 AT 07:45AM (MST)[p]This "MIGHT" help, I've done this before to kill coyotes, skunks and coons, I hunt deer here in Utah on some family owned property, after I kill a deer, I'll pour about 2 lbs(more than plenty) of DCON Rat Poison on the remains of the carcass within a week I start noticing dead rodents and a few coyotes!!! HELL 5 lbs would do justice to a wolf or two, It's worth a shot. Just imagine if we all started doing this in Wyoming or Idaho oh and Montana to our Elk Carcass's
FIGHT BACK AGAINST THEM FLIP FLOP WEARIN, SUBARU DRIVIN, NUT CRUNCHING, TREE HUMPIN, LIBERAL FAGS!!!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

I imagine you could probably get a few grizz, some black bears, some raptors a bunch of protected birds and who knows what else. Come up and try it and let us know how it goes. Bet the Feds would have yer azz in the can inside of three weeks...

I have a hard time telling the difference between Wolves and Coyotes.... and I kill every Coyote that I see when I'm hunting.

Another way to kill wolves is take some hamburger and roll it into small round balls and put the pesticide Temik(sp) inside. Then drive into Yellowstone Park in the Lamar Valley or anywhere in Idaho,Montana or Wyoming and chuck the burger out the window (night time) of you're vehicle. No foot prints tracks, witness etc. DEAD WOLVES. L.O.L.

I'm really suprised that know has done this yet.

Scratch

I am not your mother, nor do I personally care what you post. You should know, though, that there are "people" who routinely watch these sites for this type of activity (awa. poaching evidence, etc) and they do care. Just by suggesting this, if someone were to actually do it and said they heard about it on the internet, you would be considered a conspirator.
I know your post was meant to be harmless, but thought I would point it out to you.

upmuley

In case you can't read L.O.L means laugh out load. I was all a joke. However, if A person was to go out and shoot wolves there would be no skin off you're hide, let them deal with the law. In other words it would be nun of you're *%^@^# buisness or anyone elses would it.

Scratch

Timek is really dangerous stuff.....it last's a really long time....please don't do that.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I just read a article on Wolves in Minnesota that are in trouble beccause some-one took a dog on the Isle Royale national park that had Paro in the 1980's the Moose population has dropped from a high of 2,422 to 530 because of wolves and Ticks that are caused by high summer temps.
Only 24 wolves remain now this 25 mile long by 8 mile wide island the wolves also have a spinal deformity that is a sign of inbreeding.

I guess dogs with Parvo is the thing that is killing more wolves then Hunters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I believe Parvo is the best option. Any dogs that have parvo should be taken to the mountains and try to get the virus spread thoughout the mountains like it now is in our valleys. Once the wolves get it, they'll do the rest of the spreading.

"Another way to kill wolves is take some hamburger and roll it into small round balls and put the pesticide Temik(sp) inside. Then drive into Yellowstone Park in the Lamar Valley or anywhere in Idaho,Montana or Wyoming and chuck the burger out the window (night time) of you're vehicle. No foot prints tracks, witness etc. DEAD WOLVES. L.O.L.

I'm really suprised that know has done this yet. "

It has been done. If I remember it was in Idaho. He wasn't throwing hamburger balls out windows tootling down the hiway. He was distributing them off trails in the forest. A number of domestic dogs that people had with them hiking in the area were killed.

Poison is effective, but unfortunately to indiscriminate. Don't want to be killing martin, fisher, mink, weasels (yeah I'm a trapper lol), raptors, foxes, etc...

I got it.... Ill go to the store and buy a box of 20 .300 RUM....
20 wolves out of the picture that easy lol ;)

jk

I think the wolf hunting season this year really helped. I hunted Montana and had many run ins in the bow season

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom