Wolf that i got today!

XtremeHunter

Killed this one on WAGONHAMMER near NORTH FORK, IDAHO they were chasin elk about 15 of them, i could only get the one!
1597tyswolf18.jpg

Kill them all!!

That is a nice wolf.I really like the mask on it. Should make a nice rug. Congrats on getting one and thank you for doing your part to keep em in check.

As has been said.......haven't gotten mine yet this year; I'll do better.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Excellent. Keep an eye on the pack so a few more can get shot while they are still in that area.

>Excellent. Keep an eye on
>the pack so a few
>more can get shot while
>they are still in that
>area.
yea i will i killed this one and missed 2 more, i howled the night before and decided to head back up there in the morning to hunt coyotes, set down for a break and glassed all of the bucks and bulls and see wolfes just come poring over the ridge chasin the herd of elk, my dad shot first, then it was game on, this one decided to run strait at me and that was that! I will keep an eye on them being that they were only 1.2 miles from my front door, yes i firureded it out! More pics to come hopefully!

Thats awesome! Saved quite a few elk with that kill! Now we have to go up and get the rest of them.

Did you stumble across them or did you call them and knew they were in the area?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom