Wolf viewing area

B

boomhand

Just what unit 36 doesn't need. Please tell I'll get a chance to use a tag this year.

I heard that on the news. what a joke. wolf viewing area? Go to yellowstone if you want to see a wolf slaughter elk!! You gotta be kidding me!!

The Idaho Conservation League is proposing the idea for the Stanley basin which would cover from Lowman to Challis to Ketchum according to the Idaho Mountain Express. They are worried that hunted animals would become shy and elusive and hard to observe from the road for tourists. Why is it that the antis always insist that the most wild of animals have to be aclimated to humans to be safe. Let them spend a week hiking the mountains like all the deer and elk hunters whom they say aren't trying hard or good enough to find the animals that they claim are so plentiful.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-08 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]notice how the viewing area takes in the major wintering grounds for those units and then stops.

edit.. gb22 look up idaho mountain express, there is a map and all the details in the last edition..
also the area they want set aside probably has the highest concentration of wolves in the whole state.
so that would be a great place to start for anybody that ain't sure where to go to find em..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom