Wolfs out of utah take action now

tyef350

We all need to flood our state officials email boxes this is what i sent to sen. orrin hatch,sen. mike lee, and gov. herbert

PLEASE GET THE WOLFS OUT OF UTAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what they have done to Idaho, Wyoming,and Montanas wildlife natural resources they kill just to kill sportsman bring a lot of money to the state if the wolfs wipe out the elk and whats left of the deer utah will take a big hit please protect our state.

We have to keep on them and let them know we want them gone.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-12 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]Well done on taking action! I'll give you that.

While I'm at it, I'm just going to go ahead and say what everyone's thinking. I hope this isn't the exact cut and paste quote of your letter. First, it is wolves not wolfs. Secondly, please use spell check and grammar check when you are sending a letter to our political leaders that represents hunters/Utahns as a whole. There are about five sentences crammed into one in your message.

How about some email addresses to these gentlemen so we can all do the same?

Keep up the good work!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-12 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]The wolf fight is very similar to us fighting terrorist countries....until you have a mass genocide your never going to beat it.
Meaning all surrounding states gave the exact same agenda.

Get on it boy's! our you will regret not fighting sooner. Do what ever you can to be in this fight!!!

Plus, do not (DON"T) be smoke screened by guy's like BuzzH who will tell you that there is nothing to worry about. You should be worried about your hunting heritage!!! The wolf is the tool the "Enviro Elite" are using to take away your hunting!

GOOD LUCK UTAH!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-12 AT 09:29PM (MST)[p]Would you guys shut up about his grammar? At least he did something! Geez... we do not need to belittle people and make them feel stupid!
Yes we all need to push this, and repeatedly state that these are a non-native species to the lower 48. These are not the breed that should have been introduced(or as the wackos say RE-INTRODUCED) here. The Canadian gray wolves are an invasive species and should be treated as such.

>Do they teach grammar in Utah
>public schools?

"grammer" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic......if you have nothing to add to the thread, then stay out of it.
Some people use their cell phones for this and they don't always spell the right words.....give him a break!

You are making unsubstantiated claims about wolves based on opinion not science. I suggest you educate yourself with facts and not fiction. Could start by checking out the Wolf that changed America by Wolf expert Doug Smith on the Yellowstone Wolf Project, or check out the Western Wolves org resource pages. One should listen and study from more than those whom are to make a profit from crying the big bad wolf is coming to get you!

A troll because I prefer to gather as many credible facts as one can from both sides of the table, instead of solely rely upon fiction? Seriously!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-12 AT 01:57PM (MST)[p]It sounds to me that Idaho has a plan to manage wolf populations and I hope they reach their objectives.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-12 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]Wow Mr Blind-P,
How many FACTS do you need.

If you had kept informed, since the beginning, then you'd need no additional facts to know we've opened a can-O-worms.

What facts are you looking for? Why don't you check with the biologists in Idaho and ask how the big game herds are doing? Why don't you ask the F&G CFO about the revenue loss because the big game herds are devastated and the NR money has dried up? Why don't you check with the ranchers/ Hunters? They'll give you a few facts too! Get better informed rather than trying to BS us with some buzz words!

Good hell man, it's not 1811, it's 2011 and the entire environment has changed. I don't think we'd ought to bring back the velociraptors either even if we could!!!!!!!

Things must be regulated: man, wolves, deer, elk, sheep, cows etc

"Ride regulators"
Zeke

PS: I think you're at least a non-hunter. It's a real battle and you seem to be on the wrong side.

I live in Idaho & was sleaping, along w/everyone else when this started. You need to fight w/ all youv'e got it's not good here, I would not wish these wolves on anyone.

I would like to thank all of those whom have directed me to educational resources, and provided insight, I have learned a lot an appreciate it. And for those that chose to attack me personally thank you too.

My personnel stance ?today? is not to support the complete eradication of a species without cause, I do support a responsible management approach, ?if the responsible management approach is to hunt, trap or eliminate the species than I am ok with that too.?

For the record; I am a gun toting liberal, hunter, and outdoorsman however those alone do not define me.

Blind-P,

The people with whom we fight are an "all or nothing" group. The wolves were not introduced into Yellowstone to enjoy the species. The wolves were introduced to curb hunting. Period!

We tried to play "give them what they want and they'll give us what we want". The wolf loving anti-hunters will NEVER give us what we want....except when we win in Congress and through the courts.

When the wolf recovery was complete, and wolves went way past the recovery numbers, it became a battle to keep them under control and under State's management. We haven't totally arrived yet but we're working on it.

If you know the history of the introduction to present day, and if you're a hunter who believes in State's rights, then you should be able to understand our knee-jerk reaction when you come on the site and blow the trumpet for the wolf.

Just like the wolves ham-string their prey, we're being ham-strung and eaten alive by the anit-hunting crowd....unless we win and win BIG. There is NO MIDDLE GROUND. We've played that game and lost.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-12 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]Blind_Pilot

I am thrilled you have educated yourself so well and are so much smarter than the rest of us (your a LIBERAL and are so smart). The rest of us MORONS who happen to know that if the wolves currently sited in Central Utah are the same species that are North of Utah in WY,ID,MT are a NON NATIVE SPECIES TO THE STATE OF UTAH I.E. CANADIAN GREY WOLVES. Anyone who has ever studied ecology plant or animal knows damn good and well that a non native species plant or animal introduced to an environment it originally did not exist in will wreak havoc on the current NATIVE ecosystem. I classify and equate your beautiful canadian Grey Wolves with Cheat grass. Both of which need to be eradicated from UTAH.

>Blind_Pilot - Check out this video
>and then let us know
>what you think.
>
>http://cryingwolfmovie.com/
>
>
>"The problem with quotes on Internet
>Forums is that it is
>often difficult to verify their
>authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

A very nicely done, glitzy, propaganda piece.

The presentation and the music with quotes from extremists in the introduction, tell you right away this is a biased propaganda piece. Then with the double speak from the ranchers and other inclusions just adds to the excitement...

He is selling his ideology and that is fine. But take it for what it is; he is selling his idea of how things are. Presented in a very professional way and in a documentary style which is sure to have the choir eating it up.

As far as man always having been here keeping things in check, I respectfully disagree. IMHO....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom