wolves spotted near casper wy

I heard since this alleged spotting that elk numbers have dropped 10 percent around casper!

Also JakeH's dad was looking through his bushnell spotting scope and saw the wolves approaching the canal all the way from vernal ut.

There goes the hunting!

OHHH HAHAHA, you are so funny YH, you little rascal.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Wolves have been spotted just north east of the Leo. They've been spotted by a couple different landowners.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-08 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]The feds,big brother is watching, have said, that wolf numbers in Jellystone have dropped, DUH! They have left! More to eat, they have killed all the easy prey in jellystone!

Hey guys its going to be alright Younghunter said so, he said that wolves are not a major problem, and that us hunters are just over reacting, they really arnt that bad, and one day we will be able to hunt them so thats a plus isnt it.......we wont be able to hunt deer or elk, but damn it we can hunt them wolves isnt that so Younghunter, go ahead tell them.

Not only is he a jokester but he knows ALLLLL about the wolves.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

"To see them that close in the wild was intimidating. Seeing them was mesmerizing," Corr said. "There's no words to describe the intimidation."

What a girl.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-08 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p] i wonder which is better elk back straps or wolf?
screw the wolf I'd rather eat elk steaks.
end the experiment get them all out.
i have heard threw the grapevine that doug smith with 4j outfitters in sundance has seen one on the black flats this winter. we do not want any wolves in the black hills they would boom like they were in jellystone on the white tail and elk there.
we have no calves yet so we are in no danger at the moment but in two months time calves will start hitting the ground.
wish the huggers would have never started this crap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom