"Womens Only" Antelope Hunt

A

AWO

I'm considering putting together a fully guided and outfitted "Womens Only" rifle antelope hunt. Guides, hunters and cook would all be females. The guide ratio would be 1 on 1 and the hunt would be limited to 4 huntresses. The hunt would take place on a private ranch in New Mexico. Why antelope? Because of the high success rate, easy terrain, and the moderate climate at that time of the year. Are there any thoghts, comments or suggestions?

I think it would be great, and I would try and hook up with NRA, I think they have a all women group. I believe in the last 5 years or so, the number of Women versus Men hunters has climbed and that is a good thing for the overall image of Hunting.......... Allen Taylor......

I think it's a terrific idea. What a way to get women involved in hunting. My girlfriends first hunting expereince was last year in Wyoming accompanying me on my antelope hunt. She absloutely loved it. Plenty of animals, easy to see and fun to hunt. She's still dealing with the "death" but she enjoys going and taking pictures/video.

Scott G.

Let me know if this gos threw if my wife dont draw again this year for a hunt I would be happy to send her off for a few days :) so she could get some anger out (J-K)

No really let me know I like the idea

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Roy UT
[email protected]

Sounds great, does your state have a Becoming an Outdoors Woman program? This would be a perfect addition to it....

I can hear the money being sucked out of my bank account as I type. This is going to hurt...

Drummond

This is Bighorn's wife...
Do you need a guide for this? I guide in Wyoming. Great to hear of this happening. Antelope are a kick butt hunt for a woman!
-Thanks

Hello Bighorn's BOSS(Wife),
Yes we might need a few more guides for this hunt. The hunt won't happen until next year (2004). There is good response for the hunt but I need to find the right ranch.

I have a ranch in NM that could accomodate 4 female hunters. My wife would definatly be interested. Let me know.

Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom