Woo Hoo.....Lookit all the permits!

predator

Very Active Member
WOW. Better read the whole turkey proc, big ole' changes. Some good, some yet to be determined.

No more waiting periods.

More than a 100 percent increase in tags.

Is this the way toward no draw, perhaps?

Nebraska started like us, now you can take 3 birds a year, over the counter.

Bring on the gravy!

HEY Preddy!!!

SO DO MY BONUS POINTS HELP ME OR NOT???

I HAVEN'T READ THE CHANGES YET BUT I NEED TOO!!!

THERE AIN'T NO FRICKEN WAY WE HAVE ENOUGH BIRDS HERE IN UTAH YET TO HUNT THEM LIKE OTHER STATES!!!

I'D HATE TO SEE THE QUALITY DESTROYED BECAUSE THE UDWR GOT GREEDY!!!

THE BIRDS WHERE I HUNT ARE HOLDING THEIR OWN WITH NO MAJOR INCREASES IN NUMBERS OF BIRDS!!!

OTHER PLACES I'VE SEEN SOME GOOD INCREASES IN NUMBERS OF BIRDS!!!

IF THE LONGBEARDS CAN SURVIVE AROUND HERE WITH ALL THESE FRICKEN PREDATORS(NOT YOU Preddy!!!)THEY CAN SURVIVE ANYWHERE!!!

SOME OF THE BEST HUNTS I'VE BEEN ON IN RECENT YEARS HAVE BEEN HUNTING LONGBEARDS!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE DRAW!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

They would do away with the waiting period, just as mine is over and I can apply again. My pops has several points, and I really want him to draw, so none of you apply for Pine Valley, ok?

Bessie, that's what I'm wondering about. I think the points will stay, but the question is whether or not the numbers justified the permit increase or that they are making up for the what I presume is probably a HUGE increase in applicants now that a waiting period doesn't apply. I would hope it's the former, I've definitely begun seeing birds in places I've never seen them before.

I'm sitting on 3 points myself.

Hmmm.....Pine Valley is a Merriam's unit...don't have one of those yet. LOL

By the way, Bess, the official turkey count is : Pred 2, Turkeys 6. I suck at predating the gobblers.

There sure is alot of by region tags too.

Northern-618?, Central?? and Southern--1800? but no SouthEastern

These are seperate than the 'unit' numbers.

I might do a region tag and not have to deal with drawing a unit tag..

Robb

havent got the proc yet, and looking online is painful on dial up! are there any henry's tag's yet, some of them tom's down there are the size of a friken taradacktle!

Yeah, I saw the lack of SE, Robb. Having a ton of time would be nice, but I wonder if everyone really will spread out or if you'll end up with folks jammed together like Any bull versus Spike bull units.

REDDOGG

Caineville/Henry Mnt---24 tags----04/12 thru 05/31--go for it buddy!

Pred--most probably be guys road hunting till they see some turkeys.....

Robb

ROADHUNTING FOR TURKEYS???

I MUST BE DOING IT ALL WRONG???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I hope they don't screw up the numbers. I had my turn and so did my dad. I would hate it to see the turkeys go the way of the pheasants....

100 percent in hunter increase as well. Have fun with that one, there was way to many people last year with half the amount of hunters.

I wasn't aware the Henry's were with the Cainville unit..
That could be an interesting hunt.. Seen a bunch of birds down there a couple of weeks ago!!!
Have to rethink my thinking!!!! I think

You are Bessy!! Here's how it's done. I took these in your neck of the woods.

IMG_0193.jpg

Looks like the Greendale benches route 44.

Well I am in and done.

Northern Region 1st choice

NorthEastern-Public 2nd choice.

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom