Work Hard, Hunt Harder

K

kreaton

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-14 AT 06:07PM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p][p align=right]Thread Views Counter....[/p]

Hey All! Kind of new to the MM scene so I'll do a quick intro/catchup... Born and raised here in UT and have been tagging along on hunts with my dad for as long as I can remember. I'm now 23 and have been shot archery for about 6 years now. It's what I live for!

Anyways, I've hunted hard in the past and paid my dues scouting, but I'm making this year different. I've drawn my general UT archery tag for the Front and made it a goal of mine to take a 170+" deer. To accomplish this I try and make it on the mountain at least 2-3 times per week and hit different areas each week til I find a deer to focus on. I shoot almost everyday, and try to film/photograph as many deer as I can. I've logged almost 50 miles (both on and off the front) in some incredible country this year and turned up some good deer and elk.

[IMG]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/7150photo.jpg

Here's a short vid of some deer I turned up on a quick trip this morning. Woke up at 4 AM and have to be back to the office by 9?! This year may drive me crazy... oh wait it's a bit late for that.

www.youtube.com/embed/p2SjYg3jLD8?rel=0"[/img]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom