WORLD COYOTE CALLING CONTEST RESULTS

longshooter338

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-10 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p] CONGRATS TO KERRY CARVER ON A RESPECTABLE 2ND PLACE ! MISSED HIS WORLD TITLE BY 2 MINUTES ! 9 DOGS.

GARRETT, I dindt make it this year due to the expense of putting a new motor in my cummins ouch just shy of 10 grand , I do know that al and garv ended up with 6 dogs not sure where that placed them and trent and aaron davis killed 1 dog, over half the field came home empty handed. I am going to send off my entry fees and registration for next year right after the first .hope you and luke make it there as well, ill buy you a couple raffle tickets lol.

Thanks guys, We sure gave it our all! The first Place team beat us to check in by 2 minutes, also with 9 Coyotes.I would like to congratulate them on a finish well deserved.. The calling was rough, the coyotes were not responding well. Kerry

Yeah it was a tough hunt, the wind blew our azz off. We ended up 19th with 4 dogs. I lost my wallet on Friday so we looked for it most of the morning sat. We thought we were in bad shape with our numbers. Little did we know we should have hunted our ass off. Bumped 3 dogs just looking for my wallet Sat. ARGGGG Oh well had a great time anyway. I will be back next year with a vengeance. :)

I will say everyone was soooo friendly, the camaraderie was awesome. Everyone was visiting away. Great time had by all I imagine.

cjboz... I was curious as to what areas you hunted during the contest???

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom