World Record Whitetail?

HoofsUp

021708296.jpg

I received the picture via email, so I am not sure if the story is true. I was told that this is the World record whitetail shot in Iowa by the 13 or 15 year old boy hunting with a muzzleloader.

New category in B&C: Typical, Non-Typical, and FREAK!

Its a big deer for sure, but it is not the deer that is believed to be the new world record. To the best of my knowledge there are no pics yet of the potential new record deer.

To my understanding that deer won't be scored due to the fact that it was harvested in a controlled enviro., meaning that it was in a fence. That's what I heard, don't know if it's true.

That buck was not computer made. I saw a string on tndeer.com that proved it is real. I think it made the state record books but not boone and crocket due to some discrepancy. I'll try to dig it up.

later, MM

This is not the Albia buck. I have seen pictures of the Albia buck before and the spread on it is at least 22". My nephew took a buck two years ago in the same area that scored over 185.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck

Huntntrap

To be scored officially for B&C the velvet would have to be scraped off. Also if this buck is considered a "stag" it will not be allowed entry into B&C.

This picture and story was e-mailed to me by a friend. Heck I don't know anything about it eiter, except the thing is FREAK. I just thought you guys might like to see the pic. Going through the B&C website it sounds like this buck and the Albia buck are getting crossed. Reading the story that was e-mailed to me about this buck it sounds like the story is about the Albia buck and not this one. Anyway.... Enjoy the pic!
Later,
Elkster

Did you see the Trophy Fees?
On a buck that scores 200 you pay an additional $5000 on top of the $10,000 hunt fee!
FOR A CANNED HUNT!!!!!!!
WOW!
I wonder how many of those "hunters B.S their buddies into thinking they got the buck fair and square.

"But Daddy, I wanted one with a red tag in his ear".

Can't wait to watch another "fair chase" hunt on the Outdoor channel!

Actually it looks like that guy and his kid have whacked a lot of big bucks on that farm. The guy must be on hell of a hunter to have a collection like that. LMAO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom