Worms in Kanab???

stanley

Very Active Member
Leaving tomorrow evening to camp/fish for a few days in the Navajo Lake area with the kids. Anyone know if there is a local nightcrawler farmer in the Kanab and/or Glendale area?

I'd rather buy them from a local seller than a 'big box' store if possible.

Thanks in advance!
S.

:)

There are a couple of big worms in Kanab. However I don't think they will fit on a hook. Your best bet is to look in the Glendale/Orderville area as you drive through. The KOA campground North of Glendale is likely another good source. If you get them at the KOA tell them Conch from the S.O. sent you.
Good luck on the fishing. I need to get out myself. Let us know how if Navajo is producing.

hey stanley- have a great time fishing - your a good dude !!!!!M WAITE, AZ.

I got worms in Kanab once...
Stay away from Harold's Discount Buffalo Bergers & Tire Repair!!

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people. I require the same from them." --John Wayne.

Thanks for the well wishes Michael! Just got back from the trip. Had a great time with the kids and friends! Ended-up having to hurry through town, so I just bought the worms at the gas station on the NW corner of the stop-light intersection.

LOL Elkabong!! :) I've never been to Harolds, and now I'll avoid it. We made our regular lunch stop at the Junction Drive-in though! Had some great cheese-burgers, frys, and shakes! ;-)

S.

PS Conch; Navajo was producing just fine, but leave the night-crawlers at home. We caught some on rainbow powerbait from shore, and did really well by trolling z-rays, kastmasters, and other misc. hardware in the boat.

Caught several nice brookies, and lots of pretty nice rainbows. The kids had a GREAT time off the dam at Duck Creek, which is where the worms worked.

I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

S.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom