worst arrows?

Hunting_Oregon

There has been quite a few best arrow threads here but not a worst arrow. So in your opinion what is the worst arrow, for any reason, you can buy. And why?

For me it is carbon express mutiny. There are broken super easy. I shoot a lot of rabbits and the nock cracks out the arrow. So everyone I have is either broken in two or has a crack or two running down to the fletchings. I suggest you stay away from these.

What other arrows should be on the do not buy list?

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

i havn't had very good luck with anything from PSE's radial x weave lines. those break easier than anything from goldtip, carbon express or beaman imo

ReallY????? They're actually one of the strongest carbon shafts out there (X-Weaves). I've shot them for a while due to their strength and straightness (Pros) and have never broke one. I've seen many GT's crack up........must be the CA weather? :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

My buddy shoots ACC and loves them, a few years ago I went down to buy some and the pro at the shop talked me into getting Blackhawks, aluminum wrapped in carbon, same thing at $10 less for a dozen. They were awful. I couldnt make them group at 20 yards any better than a 10" group. After I replaced them I gave them to my friend to use as stump shoote arrows and he promptly threw them away.

Worst I've ever shot were Blackhawk Vapors too. Horrible spine inconsistancies and terrible tolerances. I've seen some 15 grains off, within the dozen. Junk.

I have never liked carbon express. I switched from Gold tip a number of years ago from the pro hunter 300s to the easton acc pro hunters. Best switch I ever made.

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

thats the one i left out bohuntr. the x weave pro series is a good arrow but ive shot the hunter, predator and even the black mamba versions with no luck. The pros are good but really overpriced. You can get a dozen bemans with a .003 straightness for $75 +/-,or a dozen x-weave pros with a .001 straightness for $120 +/-. That extra money for arrows that will perform almost the same isnt worth it imo.

I have shot gold tips for years and have been happy with them. I bought a new bow this year and thought I would try something new, so I went with the carbon express mutiny and have been dicusted for alot of the same reasons before mentioned.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom