worth watching...

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I've seen some of these clips before, mostly new ones i thought, all pretty amazing stuff! Which is your favorite?

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

The brown bear at the end. Looks like he's just readin the water tryin to decide which piece he's gonna work first. I don't think I'd a sat threw it like the photographers did, no matter how big a cannon I was packin!

An oldie but it still makes me laugh.

https://youtu.be/utBX6Wewbmk

DW, yeah, i seen that one before but it's a really good one!

In my link, i got a kick out of that little weasel type trying to kill that much bigger sea bird! Determined lil bugger. :)

If a guy has the time and wants to check out a, IMO, Really well done Movie. IMO, they don't come much better than this one... it's worth watching. :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-16 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p]Homer, That was well worth watching! lol In fact, i watched a couple more of her vids. That little girl likes to Fish!

Edit: This is a neat Family that i've been following for years now. So talented in so many ways, following their dreams, trying to "make it" in the entertainment business. This is season 2 ep. 1. There already is a 2nd weekly episode to watch that brings the show current.

Joey

I like the one where the fish knocked that guy out and bloodied him up.

This a friend of mine who I've fished with a few times. He swears like a logger when he gets excited, lol

Coulda been Worse Eel!

He Coulda Lost His Net too!:D

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Thanks guys! Did anybody watch that movie? Those old folks cracked me up with all they had to say. A excellent view back in a period of history and culture from a view that not many got a chance to witness. It probably has already been well viewed by most but the first time i've seen it, on youtube at that.

Eel, i too thought that guy getting KO'd by that pissed off fish was something special. The dude got his bell rung good, Mike Tyson couldn't have done it any better. lol

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom