Would Jesus be a Dem or Rep? (based on what is written)

Jesus would have been to smart to become involved in politics.

If either party tries to claim that Jesus would endorse or support either one then they are on the edge of being irrelevant.

Nemont

I can find scriptures that align with almost anything. None of that is important to anything.

Nemont

What Nemont said

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

What Nemont said X2, you can bomb a federal building kill or prevent killing according to the bible it's all about interpretation. nothing in religion is relevant to or lines up with reality in any way, glad to see you finally agree 202. whatever mathew had to say there obviously doesn't help your cause or you would have been all over it.

Interesting topic though, while myself I don't think Jesus was any different than anyone else the words we're pretty sure he said really don't line up with the republican agenda as the charlie churches would have you think. what did Jesus say about gays and abortion anyway? would he pee his pants if a leader attempted diolog with a foe? who would he have us bomb preemptively in the name of what's right? can anyone prove Jesus would bless the US ? where did that come from ? isn't he supposed to love everyone? he just loves us a little more? a lot more?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-09 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]Dude....There are three kinds of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't... Terry

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-09 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]http://www.raptureready.com/republican.html

Apparently some Republicans might beg to differ....Nemont

very tricky H,A none of those scriptures deal with polotics, but its a good way to get the heathen Huntdude to look at it, which i doubt he has a bible or even read those scripture's.

try this, to see where Jesus stood on the subject of politics...

Mat; 22-17 Give us, then, your opinion of this: Is it right to give tax to Caesar, or not?
18 Perceiving their wickedness, Jesus replied, "Why are you hypocrites trying to ensnare me?
19 Show me a coin used to pay taxes." They brought him a coin.
20 Then he asked them, "Whose face and name is this?"
21 They said to him, "Caesar's." So he said to them, "Then give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's
22 And hearing this, they were amazed, and leaving Him, they went away.

oh, i forgot, nither...

I believe this has to do with Gods opinion on politics?.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man, being a soldier to God, entangles himself with secular businesses; that he may please him to whom he hath engaged himself.

Manny, next time you have a thought, just let it go.

You call me a heathen as if it's a bad thing, man that hurts. the only bibles I have are the Shooter's Bible, so maybe for the first time you were right about something.

No I didn't read the scriptures, I have told you 100 times I don't speak jive or churchese. most of us heathens don't you know.

>Manny, next time you have a
>thought, just let it go.
>
>
> You call me a
>heathen as if it's a
>bad thing, man that hurts.
> the only bibles I
>have are the Shooter's Bible,
>so maybe for the first
>time you were right about
>something.
>
> No I didn't read the
>scriptures, I have told you
>100 times I don't speak
>jive or churchese. most of
>us heathens don't you know.
>

Look you have fun razin me, why can't i do the same, (have a little fun)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom