Would you shoot bigfoot?

Bigfoot is not real, you know, like santy claus.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

You cant shoot what dosent exist!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Ahhh.
Remember the great Bigfoot debate in the old open forum?
Wonder what old Mike Awkismaul is doing these days?
Too many bongrips = Bigfoot.
db_CannabisPower.jpg

=
bigfoot.gif

I would like to see someone bring in a bigfoot, I dont want to be the trigger man on that though. To have seven times that returned on my head would ruin my weekend.

Several years ago I was hunting for deer down in SE AZ. Anyway, I was on top of a wash listening to what I heard. It was a twig snap. I sat down and waited patiently and it ended up being a lizard rustling the leaves on the forest floor.

I sat there and I started to think of bigfoot. I don't know why but I did. Anywhoo, there was a tall tree that I measured up on, about twelve feet from the ground. That, I said, would be how tall bigfoot would be. Then I imagined three feet wide at the shoulders. That, put into perspective, just how big he/she would be if it walked out in front of that tree. Left an uneasy feeling on me that's for sure!

All of a sudden, I felt undergunned and very alone. LOL
Sterted to ponder if he would be hard to kill like a water buffalo. If the situation was right and I felt safe, I would indeed probably shoot a bigfoot like creature.

HMMM, wonder what it tastes like?

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

You can still debate whether it is real or not, but the question is if he were in front of you would you shoot him. Obviousely if he was standing in front of you he would be real.

Unless he was threatening (sp) me I don't think I would. I'm not sure why unless it's because if he were real he would have to have a fairly high level of intellegence and I would not shoot unless I had too.

Absolutely!!!! I would either prove or disprove this theory really quick. To bad for the idiot running around in a monkey suit...

HH,

I remember that guy. That was one of the best posts ever (bigfoot)! All these people were getting pissed and trying to prove that he wasn't real.

Heck, we even had him nominated for the MM "rookie of the year"

Okay so bigfoot does not exist but you are out in the woods and see a creature that looks like what you think a bigfoot should look like. So because you want to be the one that finally proves bigfoot really does exist you shoot it. After you shoot you here all kinds of screaming in a different directions and then people with video cameras running up to the bigfoot you shot. You then find out that it was not a bigfoot but a man dressed up in a bigfoot costume for another fake bigfoot video. No I would not shoot a bigfoot that I happened to come upon.

I would! I HOPE I NEVER SEE A FAKE!(someone dressed like it!because It getting blasted!).
I do not believe it to be real!
rm

It's hunting season and some idiot is running around in a bigfoot costume??? BANG!!!!. I feared for my life officer.

So the FBI shows up!
The tree huggers show up!
Hillary even shows up!

The question everyone keeps asking me is...

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GUT IT!!!"

notooth.gif

Chef

When the infamous picture of bigfoot was taken (the one HH posted above), I happened to be in college taking a class in the study of mammals. Our professor at the time was one of the most premier Mammologists in the Country. He was invited to be one of the first to view the footage. Noted experts from around the world met up in Canada someplace to see the film of the creature.

About a week later he returned to our class and told us that beyond a shadow of a doubt the film was a complete hoax. I can't remember all the scientific reasons he listed which proved it to be a hoax, but he convinced me!

I don't think I would shoot. It might be Cheney's lawyer friend. God knows he's been through enough all ready! LOL

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-06 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Polrbear/bigfootatthebeach.jpg
sasquatchandelk.jpg

bigfoot22.jpg

QESG.jpg

watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

That is awesome Eric!
You are a true believer!
I forgot an important part of my math equation.
Here we go...
BIGFOOT 101
db_CannabisPower.jpg

+
Black%20Bear%20standing%20behind%20tree.jpg

=
bigfoot.gif

ANY QUESTIONS?

RACKMASTER....My wife will tell you I'm 57 going on 14. And I guess she would be right.

When I first started on MM I remember you offered to show me some good hunting spots for deer over where you hunt. A guy never forgets things like that!

Steve

I live near the area where the famous film was shot of bigfoot. I grew up hunting, fishing and trapping with my father. My dad is a logger and when he is not logging he is hunting, trapping or fishing. Any way He has spent more time walking and spending time in the woods then most people will ever. He has a story (he did not see it) and he is not saying it was or was not.

I have actullay given this question alot of thought would I or wouldn't I shoot? If he was close or I felt threatrened I would probaby shoot. If he was some distance away and I did not feel threatened and he started running away from me, instincts would kick in and I would shoot.

But honestly I don't know what I would do untill I'm standing in those shoes at that monent. If I feel threatened or he is looking at my boys with that UMMMM look, oh yea I'm shootin. If I see him at a distance and he dosent run I probably wouldnt shoot, but If he starts running , I'm like a cat I just gotta shoot.

Big Foot is real and does exist (no I have no proof)

How many of you find dead bears? or bear bones?
Or how many of you find dead mtn. lions? or mtn lion bones?

Ive found several dead bears and their bones. Are you suggesting that, like "bigfoot", bears and cougars bury their dead? Buuuahhaahaaaaa.........
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Hell yes I would! First I would yell at him to take off his mask, then if it was a fake and the guy did, I would shoot him anyways; one less retard in the gene pool! If it didn't take off a mask and it was real, I would shoot to wound, then tie his ass up. Bigfoot is worth more alive then dead!:)

Thanks, Montana for starting a new thread..(!)

Ok guys, put up or shut up:

What's your ideal (yet practical) set-up for taking down bigfoot and getting the carcass back to town un-spoiled for the taxidermist and anthropology/science guys to play with?

Keep in mind ya gotta have something left to collect your bounty money (flame-throwers are out).

Do they make fail-safe bullets for .50 cal?

Dead or alive? Whoever bags a sasquatch will hunt first-class, world-wide for the rest of their lives...

We're talking billions of dollars here...interviews, movie rights, exhibition fees, endorsements, etc., etc.,...

BOOM,BOOM,BOOM, What did you say? this Boss System on my Browning .338 is really loud!! QUICK GIVE ME ANOTHER CLIP ITS STILL MOVIN!!!

Anyone here listen to Art Bell?
A few years ago he had a guy on whow claimed to have shot two of them back in the seventies but said they were so human-like he was afraid of prosecution. The guy went by the name of Buggs and had a very convincing story. Said it happened in Texas. Not sure I totally believe him but what if...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-06 AT 09:11AM (MST)[p]I'm going to go "Wild Kingdom" style on his butt and get him with a rocket propelled cargo net! Once he is on the ground and struggling to get out of the net, I will hit it with a tranquizing dart, hog tie and cage it up for transportation to the Smithsonian for testing. After all of the testing and media crap, I will shave it down to bare skin (except for a wicked "wife beater" moustache) as a form of humiliation, make it wear overalls and use it to do chores around the place. In the fall, I will hire it out to pick apples and scout for deer and elk. Sound like a plan?
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Polarbear,
No I'm not suggesting that they bury their dead. I'm just saying that I have spent alot of time in the woods and personally I have never came across any bear or big cat remains. There is alot of big roadless country where I live and it is very thick and nasty, steep country where something with a little intelligence could elude people. I guess what I'm saying is I believe a Bigfoot could exist. I have never seen anything personally to porve it does, but I guess I'm just one of those people. I also believe in UFO's, infact I think i was abducted once and probed in the places where only my uncle....... JUST KIDDDING MAN.

Sorry If I affended anybody, I was just playing around. Hope I did not go to far. I'm new here and respect this site and don't want to upset anybody, so If I was out of line please tell me and again I'm sorry.

An Animator's Perspective on the 1967 Patterson (Bigfoot) Footage
by Kyle W. Council
I am a CG animator by profession. As part of my craft I have an intuitive sense of natural human movement. I animate human characters for games. When I view the Patterson-Gimlin film, I see a mode of movement that is not human, but humanlike.

The arm swing and movement of the shouler girdles are clearly that of a truly massive frame. The musculature of the creature is very thick, but not restrictive to the range of motion in the shoulder joints. In the trapezius muscle group, the diamond shaped set of muscles that anchor the shoulders, nape of the neck and upper thoracic vertebrae, the contraction of these thick muscle sheets is visible. In the cadence of the walk, and the amount of bobbing up and down, the presence of great and compact body mass is evident. Also the creatures knee, not reaching full extension, is certainly an adaptation to supporting great weight. A fully extended knee has poor resistance to twisting forces.

In conclusion, the reality of the film subject as an uncatalogued animal is self evident. It simply cannot be a costume, the boundaries of the human form do not even fit within the form of the creature. Furthermore, the mass of the creature is so great and carried with such poise, a man could not even be trained to carry such great weight or walk bearing weight in such a fashion. The muscle masses, if they had been padding, would have been static and restrictive. The presence of visible muscle contraction, the freedom of movement, the cadence of the walk, all fully support the claim that the footage documents a living hominid outside of the genus of man.

Also I have theorized as to the original frame rate of the film, and using what I know of motion blur from its computer generated counterpart, and judging by its duration and sweep across the frames, the frame rate was probably 16 fps. At that playback speed the film is most accurately reproduced. Even so the locomotory pattern is made no less disimilar to modern human movement by other frame rates.

The recent wave of debunkers and persons claiming credit for hoaxing the film is total rubbish. The PGF will stand the test of time, and hopefully your efforts, and the efforts of other researchers will serve to repair the damage that ignorant persons are doing to the field of bigfoot research.

Sincerely, Kyle W. Council

When I seen him I didn't want to shoot him back then!! Why now?? If I was to tell ya you wouldn't belive so why bother??
Rut

hey slide was that famous video shot up the suiattle river somewhere. Where do you live. I live in Sedro-Woolley. I am just wonderin.

i'd shoot him and bury him. can you imagine all the country they'd make offlimits as bigfoot habitat? endangered species listing. congress be passin' new laws and stuff. be worse than the spotted owls. if ya ever kill one, don't let anybody know about it. would be a kind of a cool mount tho.

Trap him alive and release it in downtown Seattle and watch the liberal hippies have a field day! Thye probably couldnt tell it from one of their own! Maybe they would declare Seattle bigfoot habitat and send all of those freaks packing (and not the kind of "packing" that they are accustomed to!)
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

I would trap him, shave him, and realize
he was Chuck Norris all along running around
naked in the woods.

No one would ever find my remains.

Chef

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-06 AT 12:46PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/440c8b46220c1500.gif
Chuck Norris or Rob Zombie AKA Big Foot?

Also, would bigfoot shop here? http://www.bigfeet.com

"How many of you find dead bears? or bear bones?
Or how many of you find dead mtn. lions? or mtn lion bones?"

4415f82a2e72496c.jpg

Found last year... Guess I better look harder to find ole Bigfoot though.;)LOL
Best,
Jerry

One will need to be shot to prove to the world!!! And then we can protect the rest of them!!! Yes they do exsist!!!Go to the website www.bfro.com and order the Movie Legend meet's Science!!!Most people have no idea!!! I have hunted the Cascade Mt Range (Washington and Oregon)my whole life and spend most every weekend in the Mountain's hiking and photograghing!!! I have never seen or heard a Sasquatch or found tracks in 35 years!!! Until last spring while Turkey hunting!!! Here is my story!!! As far as someone shooting one? The person will be so TERRIFIED he would not be able to pull the TRIGGER!!!I had a Winchester 20 Gauge 101 over and under,with 3" Magnum Turkey Loads and I didn't think I could kill it with BOTH SHOT'S!!!
Report # 11313 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Sunday, April 17, 2005.

Turkey hunters surprised by loud vocalizations near Wenatchee

YEAR: 2005
SEASON: Spring
MONTH: April
DATE: 17
STATE: Washington
COUNTY: Chelan County
LOCATION DETAILS: about 3.3 Miles up the Ingersol Road. N 47 15.824 W 120 13.426
NEAREST TOWN: Malaga
NEAREST ROAD: Ingersol Road
OBSERVED: While Turkey Hunting in the Ingersol (Colockum Wildlife Area in Central WA.)on 4-15-05 I came across some fecies with a diameter of about 2". Which at the time I thought to myself it must be a Huge Bear. The following day 4-16-05 I walked about a mile down a fire guard road above where I had seen the fecies. The fog was coming in and I had not seen any Turkeys so I turned around and headed for the truck. The Fog was getting thick and I could only see about 35 yards.About halfway to the truck the wind changed and was blowing down the hill. I smelt this awful musty skunky smell and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I quickly turned facing the smell with my shotgun slung but I did not see or hear anything.Again I could only see about 35 yards because of the Fog.At this moment I felt it was the smell of a Sasquatch. Then I got to thinking about the Fecies and told myself it must be a Bear. That evening I called my Nephew because he was going Hunting with me Sunday 4-17-05. I told him their must be a Large Bear in the area because I saw the fecies on Friday and on Saturday I had smelled him.Sunday mourning we arived at Daylight where I had seen 5 Turkeys the day before.We got all of our gear ready and hiked about 300 yards up the hill. I took out my Turkey Box Call and started Yelping with it.A Howl started below us about 150 yards a Coyote that turned into a Wolf that turned into a roaring blood curling sceam! I am 47 Years old and have Hunted the Cascade Mt.Range all of my life! I have NEVER heard anything like it in my entire life. My nephew turned and looked at me He's 16 and said what is that? I looked him strait in the eye and said it is a Sasquatch. The Length and the Volume and the Depth of the Howl could not be duplicated by a human being.I asked my Nephew if his gun was loaded and if he wanted to try to get a look at it? He said yes.We moved a little closer toward the scream but did not see anything. It was in scatered Pine Trees.We headed back up the ridge and West aways and stopped. Again I took out my Turkey Box Call and started yellping. Again about 400 yards up the canyon we heard a Deep Long Howl. The creature was making his way up the draw at a high rate of speed.I yelped on the Turkey Call again and he Howled again!!!He was moving away into thicker Timber this time he was 500 to 600 yards away and we never heard him again.
ALSO NOTICED: None
OTHER WITNESSES: One, We were Turkey Hunting
OTHER STORIES: No
TIME AND CONDITIONS: 06:45 Am Sunlight no clouds
ENVIRONMENT: Scattered Pine Tree's and Grassy Meadows

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Ric Hjertberg:
I have spoken with the witness several times by phone. On 4/15/2005, while turkey hunting in central Washington, he saw a particularly large and unidentifiable stool deposit. The next day, the woods were unusually quiet, and birds were absent. He smelled a foul odor and felt frightened, but later decided all of this must have been on account of a nearby bear.

On the third day (4/17/2005), he was joined by his nephew. Early that morning they set out. Upon yelping on a turkey box call, an immediate and unfamiliar roaring scream was heard nearby. The animal making this sound was estimated to be huge because of the deafening intensity. The hunters moved closer to the sound and made more turkey calls, which were immediately answered with the same sort of scream but this time higher up the canyon. A third turkey call brought the last reply from further up and deep into thick timber.

The witness remarked to me that these roaring screams were unknown to him and his nephew, despite a lifetime spent hunting in this region. He felt quite unnerved, especially after returning home. His curiosity, however, led him to return to the spot on the following Wednesday, 4/20. He found another large stool sample and decided to collect it.

He contacted this investigator and arrangements were made to have a portion shipped, frozen, to Seattle. It was divided into two and delivered, still frozen, to two university labs for subsequent DNA analysis. One investigative unit specializes in grizzly bear recovery surveys; the second in African lowland gorilla study. Both have successfully extracted DNA material from scat samples.

The results of these analyses will be reported on the BFRO site.

About BFRO Investigator Ric Hjertberg:
Ric is a writer and bicycle designer.

Good Luck

Thats a great story. I beleive I have picked out eh inconsistencies that you wanted us to find. On 4-16-05 you stated you saw no Turkeys, you went back to hunt on 4-17-05 to any are you had seen 5 turkeys the day before. And you also said the weather was very foggy, yet you stated at the end of the report that it was sunny, no clouds. HAHA! Caught ya red handed! Or if your serious, then great story, man. I beleive ya.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-06 AT 00:53AM (MST)[p]I've been up that same road coyote hunting! I live in Wenatchee and that's pretty cool. I'll be sure to bring the story up on our next camping trip up there! lol

Also, that happened nearly a year ago correct? What ever happened to the reports on the feces? I've looked all over that bfro site and can't find the results.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-06 AT 06:27AM (MST)[p]Uh,
Why not bring the unusual feces in for DNA testing?
Bear.
The screams...Elk bugle?
I've herard some funky ones.
Mountain Lions make some weird howls too.
Finally, I believe there are some individuals perpetuating the myth of Bigfoot by creating their own evidence(Going into the woods making tracks, making howls etc...)
I spend a lot of time fishing in "Bigfoot" country and just shake my head when I hear people talk about this myth.
I will NEVER put 2 cents of belief into this dumb ass legend until I see a bloody one dead on the ground.
I think you are more likley to find honest to goodness Easter Bunny eggs before you find a Bigfoot.
patterson.jpg

HH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom