Would You Sue?

Sheer stupidity!!! "Taking a toll on her family" in what way? The fact that they are a bunch of idiots to let a stinking tag effect them so much? Money grubbing Ho! Oops. I cant say that or I'll be in the same prediciment as Imus!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Why not....we still owe everyone from the faults of the past. What's another lawsuit to help someone feel better about themselves and help relieve that inner anger of not being given everything in life for nothing.
Does her lawyer really think that someone actually printed that on purpose? Give me a freaking break................

It was just a mis-translation of the word Negro I believe. Some people will do anything to make a buck, except get a job....

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Her friends wouldnt sit on the couch?Are you kidding me?She better get rev al and rev jesse on the case.Once again .ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
jim

I just bought some saltines today and guess what word was written on the box.... "cra..er" I was shocked. My child ate out of that box and has been damaged forever. My friends wont eat at my house anymore. Nabisco is gonna pay..........

Andy

"Something more has to be done. We don't just need a personal apology, but someone needs to own up to where these labels were made, and someone needs to apologize to all people of color," Moore said. "I had friends over from St. Lucia yesterday and they wouldn't sit on the couch."

Sue! Sue! Sue! BRUHAAA!!!!

Actually! I would have been tickled that my friends wouldn't stay! I'm gunna try that one at my house! <smile>

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-07 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]AndymanSavage, that reminds me of what happened to my sister and brother in-law. They were on a trip back east and stopped in some diner to grab some grub. My brother in-law asked for some crackers for his soup and the waitress repied that they were no longer are allowed to call them crackers but instead had to reffer to them as "toasy squares or saltines"! My sister asked if she was kidding and the gal was dead serious. I'm gonna sue the Cracker Barrel chain for having an offensive name!!! This political correctness sh!t has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

My daughter saw the label and she knew the color brown, but didn't know what the other word meant. She asked, 'Mommy, what color is that?' I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I never thought that's how she'd learn of that word," Moore said.

Who is she trying to kid, heck they use the word more than anyone. You can bet that girl heard of the word and it is all a big act to get money out of someone. Get a life beach.

Brian

I keep my chinks behind the seat of my pick up. I wonder if we should call them " western leather protective gear " so as not to offend the Chinese? I wonder if the Chinese make chinks? in dark brown color? OK now this is proof you shouldn't drink and post.

I don't know if it was meant to be printed but there really is no reason for quality control or the translating department to let that product go out like that. On the other hand it is just another person trying to stick it to the "man" for past injustices. Suing someone has become as common as giving someone a handshake these days, I might feel sorry for her if in fact that was the first time her child has heard that word or if she has never used it in her life, otherwise she's a hypocrite

webster dictionary:

Main Entry: Ne?gro
Pronunciation: 'nE-(")grO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural Negroes
Etymology: Spanish or Portuguese, from negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger
sometimes offensive : a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)
- Negro adjective, sometimes offensive
- ne?groid /'nE-"groid/ adjective or noun, often capitalized, sometimes offensive
- Ne?gro?ness /-grO-n&s/ noun, sometimes offensive

>How do hunts ?
>were you been ?

Just been busy, its been a very long fall and winter personally and professionally. Had 2 deaths in the family 3 1/2 months apart and both were unexpected. Then lost 2 team members at work, one to a promotion and one went to another company. Its left very little time to enjoy MM.

How have you been? I hope all is well...

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom