Would you?

If you were participating in an online forum and had the option of posted something that would actually gather evidence against your cause......would you?

+1 Topgun.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

ethics, you guys make me laugh,get some balls. the feds have not been right in 20 years, on anything thing, form big game to mexicans.

Not saying the feds are right.I wouldn't want to get caught killing a wolf illegally.Life is tough enough without doing stupid crap to cause yourself more problems.This is a no-brainer.

I shot a Porcupine & I didn't have a legal Tag for it!

The SOB Killed one Dog & wounded another!

I was called a Poacher in the Shed Forum!

T'was on My Property & Who's gonna do what about it?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

So elkun?

You'd shoot a kitty without a Tag if you seen one?

Tasty Burger at the Fort today!

Still trying to figure out rather it was Elk or Deer?

What was the latest RoadKill in town?

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

Them Cougars sure know how to Prepare/Cook them RoadKills!

I'll admit,there ain't nothin better eatin than them RoadfKills them Gals gather up!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

I would have to say no. I have always tried to follow the rules. I do have to admit I have bent them some to down a coyote. I hope when I cross one I have a tag in my pocket so I won't have to make that call.

I think I would. If I had the chance I would get excited and shoot.
Living in Idaho I have heard many rumors where others get excited also.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]I think I would wound the first one, go shoot another one and kill it, then bring it back to Texas so I can broadcast a PSA. People would love me and flock to me in droves to tell me what a fine upstanding person I am.

elkun, You're not gonna save anything, even if you shoot EVERY wolf you see. And if you shoot every wolf you see, illegally, you'll eventually get caught. THEN, you won't be able to hunt the game you think you are saving. Why is it so hard for some people to understand we can't shoot our way out of the wolf problem? I am anything but pro wolf, but I am not stupid either. Having my son in my shadow sure makes me pay attention to how I act. Especially in the woods. mtmuley

>
>If you were hunting, doesn't matter
>what weapon or state and
>you saw a wolf and
>had the shot.....Would you?

I have to say you all make me proud to be a part of the hunting family. Not shooting even though no one is looking is the right thing to do. Its hard when you know that you can help solve the problem with a pull of the trigger but there is so much more at stake. Upholding the ethical and legal elements of fair chase keeps us one step in front of the antis and keeps our hunting community alive.

Hopefully no tag would be necessary.Do we need a tag for coyotes?Basic hunting license should cover it.No closed season on nuisant animals,varmints,or predators like here in Texas would be ideal.If you kill a mt. lion here in Texas they ask you to report it as a courtesy to Fish cops.Not Required.Same would apply to the wolf I would expect.
I wholeheartedly agree that in any situation the laws imposed by the state you are exercising your hunting PRIVELEDGES in should be followed to the T.

It is simple really. If it ain't legal, don't go there.

That said, I have started a rumor that wolf and mountain lion gall bladders, will make your "lower unit" rigid as a telephone pole, and after the third or fourth treatment you will notice a dramatic increase in both length and girth.

I have printed fliers and placed them liberally in the Oriental and Mexican communities......in 9 languages.

I am currently working on websites entitled;
"Release Your Inner Wolf", and
"Bring Out The Lion You Knew Was In You"

Is that ethical?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

+1 Nickman I got a good laugh. Do you have any extra copies I would like to send some around Oregon?

The last batch of black rhino and honey badger lived up to the marketing hype and worked like a champ. You should expect the same from the lion/wolf concoction.

Last year we had a rancher in MT tell us to shoot em all. Said there was 7 of em hangin around. We had a tag but is that ok? If he has woofs killin his stock can he legally give the ok for pred control? I'm sure if we shot 1 they'd be gone but we never saw any, heard em howling though. Otherwise I wouldn't risk it without a tag.

Wolves don't bleed much. If I had a tag and shot one. And I couldn't find it , I'll keep hunting.
If I felt a predator may be a threat to me . Law says I can defend myself!

JUST SAYING!!'!'!!!!!

338boy---Why don't you just come out and say in plain English that you would violate the law, instead of the "read between the lines" BS that you posted and your "just sayin"!!!

I can just see elkun and a few others on the tv show WARDENS... A wolf is found shot and killed the warden has info who did it. When questioned elkun tells them...I didn't shot a wolf. They get more evidence and come back with pretty strong proof that he killed it, he tells them this time...I thought it was a coyote.

The warden starts writing the tickets elkun pleads, please officer I didn't mean it I really thought it was a coyote. The warden tells him don't shoot if your not sure what your shooting at and continues to write. elkun pleads....please officer this will mean I will lose my hunting rights in 37 states as well as my home state. The warden continues to write. By now elkun is sobbing uncontrollably and telling the warden....my wife is going to kill me...LMAO

Ethics...doing the right/legal thing even when no one is looking.

>Wolves don't bleed much. If I
>had a tag and shot
>one. And I couldn't
>find it , I'll keep
>hunting.

Actually this brings up a good point that I have often thought about. There are many posters on this site who have proclaimed that if they wound an animal (deer/elk) and can't recover it then they consider their tag filled for the season and stop hunting. That's fine if that is your conviction - I have no problem with that. But I wonder if these same guys would do the same thing with a wolf tag?

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

topgun, I thought my wife was the only one who could read my mind.

IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH ENGLISH TO POST ON MM?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom