Wow, the system in already moving at a snails pace.

fishfurlife

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]Well, I am 45 minutes in to attempting to submit my applications for the draw. I know I waited until the last minute but goodness, I figured that I would be just a touch ahead of the epic failure that is fixing to happen with the online system.

Back to my attempt at applying......

45 minutes you still another hour wait LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"Whisper" thats a secret nobody has figured out here in NM!!! LOL. Seriously you would think they would have seen it coming.

Well, I have my applications together but I can't get to the last screen to be able to pay.

Leaving it lay until early in the morning and hoping for the best.

Well, this morning was much smoother than the 2 hour standoff I had last night.

Apps are in and I feel for those that try to get in between this afternoon and tomorrow at closing time. I have never waited this log to apply and do not plan to wait this log again.

Especially with the charges nonresidents see, they set themselves up for a last minute rush with the change to full charge upon appication :)

Yep, I was waiting for my new credit card cycle before I put in my $7,500 of applications since they switched to pay in full as soon as you click the button. I have everything all setup all I need to do is review and pay and it is not moving very fast at all this morning.

Been on for 20 minutes and I haven't even been able to pull up a single application to submit payment yet. I guess I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night and submit them then.

Just an FYI... I guess there were server issues this am... it should be fixed
J-

Hmmmm...... maybe you should check your bandwidth.

Just put six apps. in with no problems at all.

Good luck to all in the draw!

I had PLENTY of bandwidth.

Whatever server issues they were having seem to be solved now. I also was able to submit all my apps in about 5 minutes after lunch. I tried for 4 hours this morning and every attempt timed out without going through.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom