WOW, wolfs ARE in Utah

Can't be True!

DWR admits it?

They didn't seem to care when:

PUNK seen em on the Henries!

Lil Beav seen one on Strawberry!

When I seen one on Strawberry!

When a Trapper in Tabiona got one in his Trap!

When I seen one on the LaSals!

When 3 or 4 were spotted on SJ!

The List goes on & on!

Yup!

More Wild Dogs I'm sure!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LOL, STTM, we are all inexperienced wolf hunters and do not have the expertiece to tell that all those sightings were obviously nothing but wolf-dog hybrids from a pet mutt getting scrumped up by yellowstone :D

Well s,o much for our elk herds and whats left of the deer ,so much for moose too
dam enviro wqckos are beating us. And we can't even manage the non native species how f'ed up is that. I don't get why we can't kill non native species. What a joke. Hope u guys that see them have the guts to do what u know is right

What will elkun do when He finds out there are 'doggy's' to go along with the kitty's'?

Could possibly be some Hybrids!

JOKERS always trying to breed a Dog up to 63/64 Wolfe!

Guess We'll see?

They'd Best Hurry if they gonna get them before the Opportunits & DWR does!

We are totally screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing left to argue fight or ##### about these things will be loved and pampered. Kiss it all goodbye this is the end.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-12 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]they are just wild dogs chasing elk so u can shoot to kill....I KNOW I WILL..

Well, once they have decimated all the big game herds you'll be able to hunt them. So there is that to look forward to :p

WTF would you want the DWR to acknowledge they are there????...now you get to live with the USFWS

The DWR has been winking at you morons for how long now?....you shoulda took the hint..

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>WTF would you want the DWR
>to acknowledge they are there????...now
>you get to live with
>the USFWS
>
>The DWR has been winking at
>you morons for how long
>now?....you shoulda took the hint..
>
>

Holy $hit!!! D13er not only abandons the one liner but makes it a four liner!

And he's 100% right.

Last I checked Sprigville is pretty much dead center in the state. Am I to believe none stayed anywhere along the way?

Second, we have a declining mule deer pop., and now we have wolves, is SFW ever sucessful? Perhaps we should give them another 200 tags to stop wolves and save the deer. You know when I was in school, if you failed 100% of the time, you were failed. Thanks for the help oh great savior "THE DON"!!!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Sending the blood samples to California to be checked.Bet samples could be confirmed in Utah.

I spotted 2 of these suckers from my front window as I was glassing elk last week.

They were HIGH up the mountain, and just crusing along. I am telling you they made the elk nervous!

The 2 I saw were both big and Grey. Just too dang bad.

I have looked for them every day since but have never located them again.

Thanks Rancher, just signed and sent it and hope to god there is enough people doing the same thing to hopefully get some sort of message across!!

WOLVES

Even if you are being facetious - at least use quotation marks.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-12 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]"FACIETIOUS" :p

Damn spelling Nazis can be annoying roy. You correct me, I can correct you. No hard feelings

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-12
>AT 08:25?PM (MST)

>
>everyone who wants to protect Utah's
>Wildlife needs to go to
>this website, sign your name,
>pass it on and get
>everyone you know involved.
>
>http://capwiz.com/biggameforever/issues/alert/?alertid=61072046&PROCESS=Take+Action

I AM A MEMBER OF BGF AND SFW WHICH I REGET NOW. SCREW THEM BOTH(ALL THEY WANT IS MY MONEY).. SHOOT TO KILL THE WOLFS IF U DONT IT WILL LOOK LIKE ID IN A YEAR OF 2..

>>LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-12
>>AT 08:25?PM (MST)

>>
>>everyone who wants to protect Utah's
>>Wildlife needs to go to
>>this website, sign your name,
>>pass it on and get
>>everyone you know involved.
>>
>>http://capwiz.com/biggameforever/issues/alert/?alertid=61072046&PROCESS=Take+Action
>
>
>I AM A MEMBER OF BGF
>AND SFW WHICH I REGET
>NOW. SCREW THEM BOTH(ALL THEY
>WANT IS MY MONEY)..
>SHOOT TO KILL THE WOLFS
>IF U DONT IT WILL
>LOOK LIKE ID IN A
>YEAR OF 2..

and....the USFWS does not care that you don't like wolves. Send them nasty notes till you are blue. THEY ARE WOLF CRAZY...they don't want hunters...they have been overtaken by idealists...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Would it really shock anyone if they told UT they could fix this problem, if only they had a couple more hundred tags to sell?

X1000!

They've left the door open for years and you guys just want them to admit they are there so USFWS can roll in and screw you.

Start shooting them hybrids before the state starts calling them wolves!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Why would they be hybrids? Think about the odds of that. I'm surprised the F&G even wasting our tax money to check that out. I doubt very much that wild wolves would breed with a dog, They'd probably rather just kill and eat them. Only on Disney.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

As we biotch and blame different part of our own ranks the antis are just smiling.

I guess it's human nature to blame the easy targets.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-12 AT 02:33PM (MST)[p]>
>"FACIETIOUS" :p
>
>Damn spelling Nazis can be annoying
>roy. You correct me, I
>can correct you. No hard
>feelings

No - I am still right:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facetious

There are just certain things you shouldn't get wrong. We are talking 2nd grade stuff here.

And no - no hard feelings!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

The antis could care less about THE DON and his puppets. Unfortunately(and I freaking can't stand the sell out), but this fall, we have a Senator with a lot of power running for reelection. If you want to have a chance, forget THE DON, and SFW/BGF, Orrin Hatch needs to put in writing what he will do for us, and WE need to hold him to it. Why give THE DON a dime, he is just going to send it to the policians(after his cut of course), you don't need the middleman, call, and write your senator.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Thank God I am a Heavy Equipment mechanic and not an Eglish language profesor. Next time I am diagnosing an electrical, powertrain or hydraulic malfunction on a loader, I will remember that :)

RE: WOW! Wolves are in Utah!

Kiss your elk and those premium LE tags GOODBYE.

My bone is no stranger to
great envy!

Mechanics need love too! ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom