WSMR cell phones

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
My son has his oryx hunt coming up next weekend. I know the rule of absolutely no cameras on range, but the letter I recieved also encourages people to bring cell phones. I do not own a cell phone that does not have a camera on it. What is everybody's experience with this? Right now, I'm planning on just leaving my cell phone home. It would be a stupid way to ruin a hunt.

Hi,

On our last on range depradation hunt we were allowed to take camera's and still pictures. They just warned us that we could not take Video's. Cell phones were not even mentioned. Still best to check with WSMR.

Tim

Thanks Vinny. I actually just e-mailed him and got his response was it can be used for communication only.

We hunted last month on RC. We were able to take cell phones on but had to leave the cameras with Balz at the gate. Good luck on the hunt.

You are allowed to bring your cell phone for communication purposes only. You are asked not to use the camera function. If you do bring a camera you will be asked to leave it outside the gate or with a taxidermist.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom