WTB BADLANDS OLER 2200

hornguy

Hello all, I am searching for a good shape older style badlands 2200 pack. This has the outside pockets and 2 straps on the back. My pack is 20 years old and has seen better days. Tried the new style and didn't like the layout of it. Thanks for any help.

Hello all, I am searching for a good shape older style badlands 2200 pack. This has the outside pockets and 2 straps on the back. My pack is 20 years old and has seen better days. Tried the new style and didn't like the layout of it. Thanks for any help.
I sent you a PM.
Bill

I might have one. I think it’s a 2200 that I rarely use. I’ll take a look when I get home.

I was thinking this was the 2200, but maybe not. You tell me.
1710EEF4-C35F-4670-8F23-E4999EC49D38.jpeg

AE8472CB-49E3-41A9-AB4F-CFC8BF729867.jpeg

Thanks but I don't think it is a 2200. The 2200 has two side pockets and the bat wings but does not open that way. Thanks for checking.

I think I have what you are looking for. Purchased about 12 years ago, but only used a couple of times. Very good condition. I found that it was a little too large for what I needed so I have replaced it with a super day pack. If you send me your cell number, I can text some pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom