For Sale WTS Kimber Mountain Ascent 280 AI with Nightforce Complete set-up

HFlier

For sale Kimber Mountain Ascent in .280 Ackley Improved – Fantastic Mountain Rifle set-up. Rifle is extremely accurate. See photo of 3 shot group with 162gr. Hornady ELD-X factory rounds. Velocity with 22” barrel and factory Hornady ELD-X ammo is right at 2800 FPS.

Rifle has right at 120 rounds through it. Rifle is in excellent condition. Scope has a minor buff mark from a sling rubbing against it (did not rub pain off)

Ready for Sheet hunt. Only selling because I have a Gunwerks 7 SAUM Clymr and I am downsizing my equipment stock as discussed in earlier posts.

Must ship to an FFL that accepts shipment from a private party with a copy of my drivers license. No CA shipments. AK would be more.

No trades. Can discuss payment methods.

If you want a split price I would be $1800 for rifle with, rings, spartan adapter, short action 2 round holder, scope level and ELD-X ammo. The scope price would be $1350.00 shipped.

Price for set-up is $3,150 shipped (my net). No factory box for factory rifle. I have the factory box for the scope. I have one full box and a partial box of the Hornady ELD-X ammo I will include with the deal.

I also have some additional Nolser Ammo (2 boxes), Federal Ammo (8 Boxes) and some once fired brass and some new Nolser brass that we can work a deal on. I will not sell these items separately until the rifle and scope set-up is sold.

This rifle is my second favorite rifle out of my full collection and I do not need to sell, so I won’t be dropping the price. These are going for around $2300 and the scope is around $1700 new and that does not include the extras, so this a great deal (about $1,000 discount over you setting up new). Plus its already to go.

email me at [email protected] or Text me at 918-861-7935 with any questions you may have.

Features:

22” professionally shortened barrel. 1/2x28 threads.

Factory Muzzle Brake included.

Talley Lightweight Alloy Low Scope Rings

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 scope (MOAR -30 MOA reticle)

Short Action Precision 2 Round holder

Spartan Precision Bipod Adapter Included. Will include original sling stud also.

Vortex level mounted on scope.

Weight of complete set-up 6 lbs. 11 oz. !!!

q58pa5h.jpg

oAwiRRu.jpg

TTERwRy.jpg

kJ9UElf.jpg

ZB1TS7I.jpg

KTnMqYV.jpg

vbvpUtS.jpg

tJlTjFo.jpg

AoTNP9R.jpg

RL6w6pZ.jpg

sVGVxCR.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos