Wy antelope advice for area 59,112,95,90-2 and 64

A

archer4evr

Have been buildings points like most and want to burn them in 09 for a DIY archery antelope hunt. Should have enough for these units. Need more info regarding quality, quantity, & whether they are archery friendly when it comes to hunting over water or spot & stock. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Not looking to take someones secret spot just general info.
If I cant turn to my fellow hunters who can I turn to. Thanks in advance.

David Ferrario
949-285-1599
Or pm if you like and ill call you back

Thanks again.

Come on guys not looking for too much just alittle insight.

Thanks Jason,

David

Any of those areas would fit the bill. You'd have to find just the right set up for sitting water, however, like an isolated water source that has been visited on a regular basis. This past Aug, much of Wyoming was socked in rain for a few days over the opener, that pretty much put a damper on sitting water. All of the areas you mentioned would be conducive to spot and stalk. Send me a PM with some more specific questions about how you want your hunt to go, ie: how much time you have, what kind of buck you are after, whether you will hunt with a rifle, etc...

>If I cant turn to my
>fellow hunters who can I
>turn to.

If yer not happy with yer repsonses, then do some of yer own home work. Start with the G&F's website. They have draw stats and harvest info. Then spend some time on the phone. With a few phone calls you can track down the biologists and wardens in these area's. They'll provide all the info you want...

Thanks triplebb

I have done all my homework just need the last piece to the puzzle. Actuall hunters that have been there done that kind of thing.

Thanks

David

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-08 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]
Sounds questionable given the number of area's yer asking about. If you have, yer questions are probably moot as the biologists and wardens will share more info with you than anyone who posts on a public site...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom