Wy Elk questions

Robiland

Very Active Member
OK guys, I need some help. I have looked at the Wy game and fish web site and i am trying to figure out a few things. Last fall I hunted G for deer as a Non Res. I had a blast and killed a good buck on rifle opener in the Greys river area. I returned to help my bro in law (Hawkeye) to fill his tag. We went to the southern end of G and hunted in October, by Lake Viva naughten (?), straight north out of Kemmerer. I saw a few, some elk and moose. As I look at that area for elk, its area 102. But on the odds and reports, it doesnt show anything about 102. Can you hunt elk here? And if so, how does a NR get a tag for this area? Its closer to home for me and I lover that area. Would love to spend more time up there. Saw tons of goats and geese to by the lakes. Really neat area. PM me if needed. Thanks Guys!!

Landon R

102 is a general area and a NR can hunt it under a general tag. 10/15-10/24 Any elk, 10/25-10/31 Antlerless. The also have cow calf tags available for this area.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom