WY sheep and goat draws posted

I got 3 big no's but my wife drew a moose tag. It took 12 years but it's finally hers. We have a book bull lined out if he managed to survive another winter (and the wolves). I'm crossing my fingers.

Almost had a heart attack when I checked. My eyes focused in on those beautiful words "successful" which I have never seen. After the initial excitement I looked underneath those words at the shaded area where the words NO appeared. They really need to change that.

Already got my moose out of Wyo. in unit 15 and I don't do the sheep or goat in Wyo. Yeh, about the only state I don't apply in for Rams/Goats. Good luck to all!

I drew an area 22 Moose Permit. I hope to tag the beast with a 58 caliber roundball. Monster Moose are not needed but may apply....any ole bull moose will do.

I drew a unit 6 bull tag without max points...2nd tag in 11 years. Any thoughts on archery for moose? Is there a better chance of finding larger ones in later or earlier in the season? I would like to be a little more picky this time. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom