WY unit 119 weather conditions?

orion23

Very Active Member
i have a deer hunt coming up the 1st through the 15th of november in unit 119 in wyoming. i hear that it is weather dependent and i know a lot of the west is getting snow. is anyone close to the area that can give me a weather update in the area of washakie wilderness area to hamilton dome? thanks for any information. travis

Travis, I have hunted unit 120 which is right next to 119 3 times. We have had all kind of weather from snow to 65 degrees. The big thing with this hunt is they are all in the rut. I don't think weather has alot to do with this hunt. Yeah it might push some of the high country deer down from the high country but they have a long way to migrate, I believe it is the rut that makes this hunt alot of fun, Lots of deer and good bucks. We stayed in Thermopolis and hunted from there. The 3 times we hunted it we hunted the last week of the season it seemed to just get better. good luck and have fun. Gary

gary-

i appriciate the information. we are also staying in thermopolis and going that last week. i have heard that it is a good hunt. hopefully ill be posting a big one here on MM in a couple of weeks. thanks again. travis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom