WY Unit 163 or Other Muley unit

• Thread starter RockyMountain777
  • Start date
R

RockyMountain777

Looking for some pointers to try another WY Muley unit. We've hunted unit 96 about 4 times, but looking to try something new. We've done well for numbers in unit 96, not so much for size. Looking for moreless a tag that is fairly easy to get, so one of the "general" tag areas would be good. I'm looking at harvest stats, and unit 163 looks good for succes numbers. Any info on unit 163? Size of bucks, numbers, pressure, access, areas to look? 163 looks to have a fair amount of BLM land to hunt. Or can someone recommend another "good" general unit? Looking for good buck numbers, moderate hunting pressure, everyone wants size so that is great, but I know that size can at best be average in some of the general tag areas. This is an "easy" hunt I bring my dad on. He is still able, but can't hike back in several miles. I save the tough hunts for myself.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom