WY Unit 7 Cow Elk - Father's COVID Death

Landing208

Reaching out to the community for some help here. A guy that I work with passed away this week at age 48 due to complications from COVID-19. He was a great guy who meant the world to his family. He volunteered with many youth programs throughout the community and always gave back.

Long story short, he was planning on a trip to Wyoming Unit 7 cow elk hunt this fall with his boys and his elderly father. His boys have requested to continue with this trip in his honor, and for some level of closure.

I am trying to pick up the thread and do what I can to ensure that they can go on this hunt. I realize that I am starting late, but any information I could gather would be great. Any information that you would be willing to share, no matter how basic would be awesome (best dates, general areas, HMA, outfitters, etc) really just anything to try and put something together. Thanks!

Thank you for the help guys, it is sincerely appreciated! I am working through trying to get something organized for the boys.

He was unvaccinated. He was hesitant given the short development time and the unknowns of the vaccine. He caught it and had relatively mild symptoms for the first 3-4 days, and then things just went downhill from there. He spent 30+ days in the ICU before his body just gave up.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom